Brother DCP-165C Printer device has color Inkjet printing technology. This printer has CIS scanning technology(contact imaging sensor). This printer has Two years of Warranty. The copying resolution of the printer varies according to printing type. The minimum ink droplet size for black printing is 4 picoliters (pl) and for color printing, the minimum ink droplet size is 1.5 picoliters (pl). This printer comes up with an internal memory of 30 MB. In this article, you can get information about the Brother DCP-165C driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Brother DCP-165C, you have to install and set up the Brother DCP-165C driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Brother DCP-165C printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Brother DCP-165C
The Features of Brother DCP-165C are as follows,
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are about 390×365×150 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 7.1 Kg.
- Media Handling
- The input tray of this printer can be loaded with 100 sheets of plain paper.
- The output tray of this printer can be filled with 50 sheets of paper.
- Through the scanner glass the document input width is of 215.9 mm which is 8.5 in and the document input height can be 297 mm which is 11.7 in.
- Environmental settings
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% without condensation.
- While operating, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 1,200×6,000 dpi (dots per inch)
- The printing width is 204 mm and for borderless printing 216 mm.
- The minimum ink droplet size is 4 picoliters for Black ink printing and for color printing the minimum ink droplet size is 1.5 (pl).
- The printing speed of the printer is about 30 ppm.
- The optical scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The interpolated scanning resolution of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi(digital).
- Scanning features include scan to image, E-mail, OCR, file and card.
- The scanning width of the printer is 210 mm.
- User can enlarge and reduce the copy size within 25% -400% with 1% increments.
- User can print 99 maximum number of copies.
- The copying speed of the printer is about 20 cpm(copies per minute) in monochrome,
- The copying speed of the printer is 18 cpm in color.
How to Download Brother DCP-165C Printer Driver
Download Brother DCP-165C driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Brother DCP-165C is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Brother DCP-165C Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Brother DCP-165C is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Brother DCP-165C Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Brother DCP-165C Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Brother DCP-165C on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Brother official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Brother DCP-165C?
A: Brother DCP-165C is a color inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Brother DCP-165C?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Brother DCP-165C to my computer?
A: Brother DCP-165C offers a wired connection to all PCs.