Brother DCP-560CN printer is a multifunction printer. Comparatively, this printer stands out as a color inkjet printer that is linked up with CIS Technology (contact imaging sensor) with other printers that have the same features. These printers are good with media drivers like Compact Flash, Memory stick pro, secure digital, xD picture card, and Photo capture center. The printer can print from a memory card, a USB DRIVE, and from other drivers too. This printer produces brilliant output and can fit into any type of workspace. The printer comes up with 32 MB of in-built memory. The operating humidity can range between 20 and 80% of non-condensation. In this article, you can get information about the Brother DCP-560CN driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, If you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Brother DCP-560CNprinter, you have to install and set up the Brother DCP-560CN driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Brother DCP-560CN printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Brother DCP-560CN Printer
The features of the Brother DCP-560CN Printer are:
Dimensions of the Printer
- The printer comes in dimensions of 7.1×15.7×14.6 in height, width, and depth respectively.
- It weighs about 17.6 lbs.
- The input supported to scan in this printer is 8.5 inches (21.59 cm) input width and up to 11.7 inches (29.72 cm) input height.
- With CIS (Contact Imaging Sensor), this printer can produce quality outputs.
- This printer has ADF (Automatic document feeder).
- In the ADF feeder user can feed 10 pages of legal sheets.
- The feeder can take up to 5.8 inches (14.73 cm) to 8.5 inches (21.59 cm), and for height, it can be up to 5.8 inches (14.73 cm) to 14 inches (35.56 cm).
- Brother DCP-560CN can be filled with 100 pages in the input tray.
- The output tray can be filled with 50 pages.
- The paper sizes should not weigh more than 80 gsm (grams per square meter).
- This printer can print about 30 ppm in Black ink printing.
- It can print 25 ppm in color printing with a printing resolution of about 1200×1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- The printer can be connected with a USB 2.0 High-speed port with a recommended cable, not more than 2 meters.
- The printer supports an Ethernet LAN interface.
How to Download Brother DCP-560CN Printer Driver
Download Brother DCP-560CN driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Brother DCP-560CN is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Brother DCP-560CN Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Brother DCP-560CN is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Brother DCP-560CN Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Brother DCP-560CN Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Brother DCP-560CN on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Brother official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Brother DCP-560CN?
A: Brother DCP-560CN is a Multifunction printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Brother DCP-560CN?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Brother DCP-560CN to my computer?
A: Brother DCP-560CN offers a wired connection to all PCs.