Brother DCP-7060D is a Laser monochrome printer that functions with Electrophotographic print technology. The printing speed of this printer is 24 ppm (pages per minute) and for duplex printing, it takes 5 ppm (front and back). The first copy-out time of this printer is 8.5 seconds, and the warm-up time of the printer is 7 seconds. This printer has 32 GB of internal memory. Users can connect the printer and the computer using the High-speed USB 2.0 interface. This printer has 16 characters and 2 lines of the Display screen. In this article, you can get information about the Brother DCP-7060D driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Brother DCP-7060D, you have to install and set up the Brother DCP-7060D driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Brother DCP-7060D printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Brother DCP-7060D Printer
The features of the Brother DCP-7060D Printer are:
Dimension of the Printer
- The printer comes in dimensions of 527×510×440 mm (with carton) of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 13.2 kg(with carton).
- Without the carton, the printer’s measurements are as follows 405×398.5×268 of Width, Depth, and Height respectively, and the weight of the printer is 10.1 kg.
- The input tray of this printer can be loaded with 250 sheets of paper.
- The bypass tray can be filled with 1 sheet of paper.
- The paper size allowed maximum is Legal size.
- The Allowable paper size allowed minimum is 3×4.57 in.
- The paper weight allowed in this printer is 60-105 gsm (grams per square meter).
- The printing speed of the printer is 24 ppm(pages per minute).
- Media types allowed in these printers are Plain paper, thin paper recycled paper in the standard input tray.
- Allowable media types in the Manual feed slot are Plain paper, thin paper recycled paper, Labels, Bond paper, and Envelopes.
- For duplex printing, the media type allowed is plain paper and recycled paper, the paper size allowed is A4.
- Paper sizes allowed in the standard tray are A4, Letter, B5(ISO/JIS), A5, B6(ISO), a6, Executive, Legal, Folio.
- Paper sizes allowed in Manual slot 76.2 to 216 mm of Width, 116 to 406.4 mm of Length.
- The operating Environment humidity should be within 20-80% without condensation.
- When the printer is inactive, the sound emission is 30 dB (A).
- When the printer is operating, the sound emission is 53 dB (A).
- The minimum operating temperature is 50 °F (10 degrees Celsius).
- The maximum operating temperature is 91.4 °F.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 600×600 dpi (dots per inch) in Monochrome, and HQ1200 (2400×600 dpi).
- In Monochrome, the printing speed of the printer is about 24 ppm (pages per minute).
- The printing speed of the Duplex printing is 5 ppm (10 sheets front and back).
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 600×2400 dpi(dots per inch).
- The enhanced resolution of the printer is 19200×19200, dpi.
- It has 256 levels of grayscale and 48-bit internal color depth and 24-bit of external color depth.
- Scanning features of these printers include scan documents to email, Image, OCR, or file.
- Users can enlarge and reduce the copy size within 25% -400% with 1% increments.
- Users can print 99 maximum number of copies.
- The first copy-out time is 11 seconds from Ready mode.
- In Sleep Mode, the first copy out time is 28 seconds.
- The copying resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi (dots per inch) in Monochrome.
- Copying features include 2 in 1, 4 on 1 (which allows users to compile 2 to 4 pages in a single A4 sheet paper).
- This printer consumes 445 watts of power while copying.
- It consumes 55 watts of power when the printer is in Standby mode.
- And it consumes 0.9 watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
How to Download Brother DCP-7060D Printer Driver
Download Brother DCP-7060D driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Brother DCP-7060D is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Brother DCP-7060D Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Brother DCP-7060D is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Brother DCP-7060D Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Brother DCP-7060D Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Brother DCP-7060D on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Brother official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Brother DCP-7060D?
A: Brother DCP-7060D is a monochrome laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Brother DCP-7060D?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and click Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Brother DCP-7060D to my computer?
A: Brother DCP-7060D offers a wired connection to all PCs.