Brother HL-2070N is a laser monochrome printer that functions with Electrophotographic print technology. The printing speed of this printer is 20 ppm (pages per minute). The first Print-out time of this printer is less than 10 seconds. This printer has 16 MB of internal memory, and the user can connect the printer to the computer using USB, Parallel, and LAN interfaces. The paperweight supported in this printer is 60-161 gsm (grams per meter). The standard paper capacity of the printer is 250 sheets. The control panel of this printer, which has Four LED lights that symbolizes the function of the printer. Also, this printer comes up with Three years of Warranty. In this article, you can get information about the Brother HL-2070N driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Brother HL-2070N, you have to install and set up the Brother HL-2070N driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Brother HL-2070N printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Brother HL-2070N Printer
The features of the Brother HL-2070N Printer are as follows,
- Dimension of the Printer
- The printer comes in dimensions of 14.5×14.1×6.5 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 14.11 lb (6.4 kg).
- Media Handling
- The input tray of this printer can be loaded with 250 sheets of paper.
- The manual slot can be filled with 1 sheet.
- The maximum paper size allowed is 8.5×14 in (legal).
- The paper weight allowed in this printer is 60-161 gsm (grams per square meter).
- The printing speed of the printer is 24 ppm(pages per minute).
- Media types allowed in these printers are Plain paper, bond paper, transparencies, Labels, and recycled paper.
- Paper sizes supported in this printer are Letter A size, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5, A6, JIS B5, B6.
- Environmental Settings
- When the printer is inactive, the sound emission is 30 dB(A).
- When the printer is operating, the sound emission is 50 dB(A).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 2400×600 dpi(dots per inch) in Monochrome.
- This printer has Brother HQ Image Enhancement technology.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 20 ppm (pages per minute) in Monochrome.
- The first print-out time is less than 10 seconds.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is 8.5×14 in.
- Network protocols include TCP/IP.
- Printer languages supported in this printer are PCL6, IBM Proprinter XL, and Epson FX and the printer’s font types include 49 scalable fonts, 11 barcodes, and 12 bitmap fonts.
- Power Consumption
- This printer consumes 460 watts of power while operating.
- It consumes 8 watts of power when the printer is in Standby mode.
- And it consumes 8 watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
How to Download Brother HL-2070N Printer Driver
Download Brother HL-2070N driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Brother HL-2070N is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Brother HL-2070N Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Brother HL-2070N is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Brother HL-2070N Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Brother HL-2070N Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Brother HL-2070N on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Brother official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Brother HL-2070N?
A: Brother HL-2070N is a monochrome laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Brother HL-2070N?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Brother HL-2070N to my computer?
A: Brother HL-2070N offers a wired connection to all PCs.