Brother HL-2250DN Printer is a Laser Monochrome Printer with Electrophotographic and laser printing technology. This printer can be connected to a computer using the USB 2.0 interface and Ethernet. It has ARM9 type processor with a speed of 200MHz. The warm-up time of the printer is less than 7 seconds from Sleep mode and 26 seconds from Power on Mode. Also, this printer has 32 MB of inbuilt memory.
Moreover, you can print the double sides of the paper without any work manually with this printer. We will see about the paper specifications in the below sections. We will learn how to download the driver for the Brother HL-2250DN Printer in the below guide.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Brother HL-2250DN, you must install and set up the Brother HL-2250DN driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Brother HL-2250DN printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Brother HL-2250DN Printer
The features of the Brother HL-2250DN Printer are:
- Dimension of the Printer
- The printer comes in dimensions of 368×360×183 mm of Width, Depth, and Height, respectively.
- The printer weighs about 18.3 lb (8.3 kg) without a carton.
- Environmental Settings
- The acoustic power emission of the printer while printing is 6.67 B(A), and the acoustic pressure emission is 53 dB(A) while printing.
- The acoustic power emission of the printer while printing is 5.02 B(A), and the acoustic pressure emission is 31 dB(A) while printing.
- Brother HL-2250DN printer has laser printing technology.
- This printer has Brother HQ Image Enhancement technology.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 600×600 dpi(dots per inch), HQ1200 Quality.
- The resident fonts include 49 scalable fonts, 12 bitmap fonts, 13 bar codes.
- Power Consumption
- This printer consumes 495 watts of power while operating.
- It consumes 65 watts of power when the printer is in Standby mode.
- It consumes 0.9 watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
- Paper types and paper sizes allowed in these printers are
- You can load the input tray of this printer with 250 sheets of paper.
- Can fill the manual slot with one sheet.
- The output tray can be loaded with 100 sheets of paper (face down), with one sheet face up.
- The paper size allowed maximum is 8.5×14 in.
- The paperweight allowed in this printer is 60-105 gsm. The manual feed slot allowed paperweight is 60-163 gsm (grams per square meter).
- Media types allowed in these printers are Plain paper, Thin paper, recycled paper, and in the manual feed, slot allowed paper types are Plain paper, Thin paper, Thick paper, recycled paper, bond paper, Envelopes, Labels transparencies.
- The paper size allowed for duplex printing is A4 Size paper.
- Paper sizes allowed in the manual feed slot are 76.2-216 mm in width and 116-406.4 mm in Length.
- The paper size supported in this printer is Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5(JIS), B5(ISO), B6(ISO) A6, B6, Executive, Folio, A5 (long edge).
How to Download Brother HL-2250DN Printer Driver
Download Brother HL-2250DN driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Brother HL-2250DN is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11,macOS X v10.10,macOS X v10.9,macOS X v10.8,macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Brother HL-2250DN Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Brother HL-2250DN is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Brother HL-2250DN Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. It will install the setup file.
- You can test the printer by clicking the Execute button if you want. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Brother HL-2250DN Driver
There are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file for printers. You can find the driver installation file for Brother HL-2250DN on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Brother official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Brother HL-2250DN?
A: Brother HL-2250DN is a monochrome laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Brother HL-2250DN?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my Brother HL-2250DN to my computer?
A: Brother HL-2250DN offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.