Brother HL-4150CDN is a Laser Monochrome Printer, which has Electrophotographic/Laser printing technology. This printer can be connected to a computer using the USB 2.0 interface and Ethernet. It has a StarSaphire type processor with a speed of 400MHz. And the warm-up time of the printer is less than 31 seconds from Sleep mode and 33 seconds from Power on Mode. Also, this printer has 128 MB of inbuilt memory. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 40000 pages and the recommended volume is 500-3000 pages per month. The first page printout time is 16 seconds. The printing speed of the printer is 25 ppm in Monochrome. We have also added Brother HL-4150CDN Printer Driver Download links below in this article.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Brother HL-4150CDN, you have to install and set up the Brother HL-4150CDN driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Brother HL-4150CDN printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Brother HL-4150CDN
- Dimension of the printer
- The printer comes in dimensions of 410×486×313 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 46.3 lb (21 kg).
- Environmental settings
- The operating relative humidity of the printer should be within 20-80% RH non condensing.
- The acoustic power emission of the printer while printing is 6.71 B(A), and the acoustic pressure emission is 57 dB(A) while printing.
- The acoustic power emission of the printer in Standby mode is 4.07 B(A), and the acoustic pressure emission is 33 dB(A) in standby mode.
- The Minimum operating temperature of the printer is 50 °F.
- And the Maximum operating temperature of the printer is 90 °F.
- Brother HL-4150CDN printer has laser printing technology.
- This printer allows automatic duplex printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 25 ppm (pages per minute)in Monochrome.
- The first print out time is less than 16 seconds.
- The maximum document size allowed in this printer is 8.5×14.
- The printer languages supported in this printer includes PCL6, BR-Script3.
- The resident fonts of the printer includes 66 scalable fonts, 12 bitmap fonts, 13 bar codes.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 600×600 dpi(dots per inch), HQ1200 Quality,
- Power consumption
- This printer consumes 560 Watts of power while operating.
- It consumes 65 Watts of power when the printer is in the Standby mode.
- And it consumes 0.9 Watts of power when the printer is in Deep sleep mode.
- Paper types and paper sizes allowed in these printers are
- The input tray of this printer can be loaded with 250 sheets of paper.
- The output tray can be loaded with 100 sheets of paper (face down), with 1 sheet face up.
- Paper size allowed maximum is 8.5×14 in.
- The paper weight allowed in this printer is 60-105 gsm, in optional and standard tray And the allowed paper weight is 60-163 gsm in Multipurpose tray (grams per square meter), For duplex printing paper size allowed is 60-105 gsm.
- The printing speed of the printer is 25 ppm(pages per minute).
- Media types allowed in these printers are Plain paper, Thin paper, recycled paper.
- And in the Multipurpose tray allowed paper types are Plain paper, Thin paper, Thick paper, recycled paper, bond paper, Envelopes, Envelopes thick, Envelopes thin, Labels, glossy papers.
- For duplex printing, paper size allowed is A4.
- Paper sizes allowed in Manual feed slot is 69.8-216 mm width and 116-406.4 mm of Length.
- Paper size supported in the standard tray is Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5(JIS), B5(ISO),B6(ISO) A6, Executive, Folio, A5 (long edge).
- The paper size allowed in the Optional tray is A4, Letter, B5(ISO/JIS), A5, B6(ISO), Executive, Legal, Folio.
How to Download Brother HL-4150CDN
Download Brother HL-4150CDN driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Brother HL-4150CDN is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11,macOS X v10.10,macOS X v10.9,macOS X v10.8,macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Brother HL-4150CDN Printer driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Brother HL-4150CDN is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Brother HL-4150CDN Printer driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Brother HL-4150CDN Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Brother HL-4150CDN on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Brother official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Brother HL-4150CDN?
A: Brother HL-4150CDN is a monochrome laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Brother HL-4150CDN?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Brother HL-4150CDN to my computer?
A: Brother HL-4150CDN offers a wired connection to all PCs.