Brother MFC-L8650CDW is a Laser Printer. Also, this printer is a multifunction printer that can perform activities like printing, scanning, and copying. This printer has an Electrophotographic Laser Printer print method. This printer can be connected to a computer using the USB 2.0 interface, Ethernet, Wi-Fi LAN. Also, this printer has 256 MB of inbuilt memory. The printing speed of the printer is 28 ppm in monochrome and 28 ppm in color. We have also added Brother MFC-L8650CDW Printer Driver Download steps below in this article.
This printer comes up with a 3.7-inch TFT Color Touchscreen LCD and Touchpanel. Users can easily navigate using this control panel. The printer comes up with ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) and in that user can load 35 pages.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Brother MFC-L8650CDW, you have to install and set up the Brother MFC-L8650CDW driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Brother MFC-L8650CDW printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Brother MFC-L8650CDW
The features of the Brother MFC-L8650CDW printer is
Dimension of the Printer
- The printer comes in dimensions of 410×503×492 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 30.4 kg.
- Compatible with ITU-T Group 3 with Automatic fallback, the modem speed is 33,600 kbps.
- The coding system includes MH/MR/MMR/JBIG.
- The faxing resolution of the printer is
- Standard resolution in black is 203×98 dpi
- Standard resolution in color is 203×196 dpi
- Fine resolution in black and color is 203×196 dpi
- Superfine resolution in black is 203×392 dpi
- Photo resolution in color is 203×196 dpi
- Automatic redialing can be done 3 times after 5 minutes, 500 pages of memory transmission, broadcast to 350 address books.
- The printer makes photocopy in both color and monochrome.
- Users can stack up to 99 multiple copies.
- Users can enlarge and reduce the size from 25-400% with 1% increment.
- The copying resolution of the printer is 1200×600 dpi.
- The First Copy time of the printer is 18 seconds in monochrome and 20 seconds in color.
- It has a 48-bit input color depth and 24-bit output color depth.
- It has 16-bit input grayscale and 8-bit output grayscale.
- The optical scanning resolution of the printer is 2400×2400 dpi.
- The interpolated scanning resolution is 19200×19200, dpi.
- The ADF scanning resolution of the printer is 1200×600 dpi.
- Brother MFC-L8650CDW printer has Laser printing technology.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 28 ppm (pages per minute) in monochrome and 28 ppm in color.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 600×600 dpi (dots per inch).
- For duplex printing, the print rate is 14 sides per minute that is 7 pages per minute in both monochrome and color.
- The first print time of the printer is 15 seconds.
Standard Paper Tray
- Paper tray 1
- This tray can be filled with 250 sheets of paper.
- The paper size allowed in this tray is Letter, Executive, A4, JIS B5, A5, A6, Envelopes com-10, DL, Monarch, 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×7 in, 5×8 in.
- The paper types allowed in this tray are Plain Paper, recycled paper.
- The paperweight supported in this tray is 80 gsm (Grams Per Square Meter).
- Paper Tray 2
- This tray can be filled with 500 sheets of paper.
- The paper size allowed in this tray is Letter, A4, B5 (JIS), A5, Executive, Legal, Folio.
- The paper types allowed in this tray are Plain Paper, Thin paper, recycled paper.
- The paperweight supported in this tray is 60-105 gsm (Grams Per Square Meter).
- This tray can be filled with 50 sheets of paper.
- The paper size allowed in this tray is Letter, Executive, A4, JIS B5, Ledger, A3, JIS B4, Legal, A5, A6, Envelopes C5, Com-10, DL, Monarch,4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×7 in, 5×8 in.
- The paper types allowed in this tray are Plain Paper, Glossy paper, thin paper, thick paper, thicker paper, recycled paper, bond paper, label, Envelope.
- The paperweight supported in this tray is 60-163 gsm (Grams Per Square Meter).
- This tray can be filled with 150 sheets of paper face down and one sheet face up.
- The paper size allowed in this tray is Plain paper.
- The paperweight supported in this tray is 80 gsm (Grams Per Square Meter).
- For 2 sided printing paper type allowed is plain paper, thin paper, recycled paper, glossy paper and the paper size allowed is A4.
- The operating relative humidity of the printer should be within 50-70% RH, non condensing.
- The acoustic pressure emission is 55 dB(A) while printing.
- The operating temperature of the printer is 20 °C to 30 °C.
- This printer consumes 565 watts of power while copying.
- When the printer is ready, it consumes 65 watts of power.
- It consumes 0.04 watts of power when the printer is in the power-off mode.
- It consumes 9.5 watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
How to Download Brother MFC-L8650CDW Printer Driver
Download Brother MFC-L8650CDW driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Brother MFC-L8650CDW is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Brother MFC-L8650CDW Printer driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Brother MFC-L8650CDW is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Brother MFC-L8650CDW Printer driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Brother MFC-L8650CDW Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Brother MFC-L8650CDW on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Brother official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Brother MFC-L8650CDW?
A: Brother MFC-L8650CDW is an Inkjet color printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Brother MFC-L8650CDW?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Brother MFC-L8650CDW to my computer?
A: Brother MFC-L8650CDW offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.