Brother MW-120 Printer is a small format mobile printer. The printer has direct thermal printing with a line thermal print head. This printer comes up with status indicators in the colors red, green, and orange. Overall, this label printer is comparatively less in weight. This printer comes in handy. Users can connect the printer and the computer using a USB 1.1 or serial interface. The printing speed of the printer is 15 seconds per sheet. With 100% fully charged, the users can print 100 pages continuously. Let’s see more about the Brother MW-120 Driver and the steps to install it in Windows.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Brother MW-120, you have to install and set up the Brother MW-120 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Brother MW-120 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Brother MW-120 Printer
The below are the features of the Brother MW-120 Printer,
Dimension of the Printer
- The printer comes in dimensions of 100×160×17.5 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 300 grams.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 300×300 dpi.
- This printer has direct thermal printing with a line thermal print head.
- The printing speed of the printer is 15 seconds per sheet.
- With a 100% fully charged printer, the user can print 100 pages continuously.
- The printer supply method by Brother paper cassette, and automatic paper feed mechanism.
- The media type allowed in this printer is A7 thermal.
- The paper size allowed in this printer is Brother A7 cut thermal (74 mm×105 mm).
How to Download Brother MW-120 Printer Driver
Download Brother MW-120 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Brother MW-120 is available on
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
How to Install & Setup Brother MW-120 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Brother MW-120 is ready to print all your files.
Why Install Official Brother MW-120 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Brother MW-120 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Brother official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Brother MW-120?
A: Brother MW-120 is a small format mobile Printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Brother MW-120?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Brother MW-120 to my computer?
A: Brother MW-120 offers a USB 1.1 wired connection to all PCs.