Brother MW-140BT Printer is a thermal printer that has direct thermal printing with a line thermal print head. The printer device comes up with indicators in different colors which indicates the current status of the printer. This helps the user to easily identify the status of the printer. When it comes to print rate, it takes 15 seconds to print a sheet. As a result, the user can print 100 pages when fully charged. Users can connect the printer and the computer using USB 1.1, Bluetooth 1.1 interface. Let’s see more about the Brother MW-140BT Driver and the steps to install it in Windows.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Brother MW-140BT, you have to install and set up the Brother MW-140BT drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Brother MW-140BT printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Brother MW-140BT Printer
The below are the features of the Brother MW-140BT Printer,
Dimension of the Printer
- The printer comes in dimensions of 100×160×17.5 Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 300 grams.
- This printer comes up with different color indicators.
- There are three colors like blue, green, red which indicate the status of the printer.
- The orange color indicator indicates charging.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 300×300 dpi.
- The printing speed of the printer is 15 seconds per sheet.
- Users can print 100+ sheets with a fully charged printer device.
- The printer device has direct thermal printing with a line thermal print head.
- The paper type allowed in this printer is Brother A7 cut paper.
- The paper supplying method is by automatic paper feeding method.
How to Download Brother MW-140BT Printer Driver
Download Brother MW-140BT driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Brother MW-140BT is available on
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
How to Install & Setup Brother MW-140BT Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Brother MW-140BT is ready to print all your files.
Why Install Official Brother MW-140BT Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Brother MW-140BT on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Brother official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Brother MW-140BT?
A: Brother MW-140BT is a Thermal Printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my BrotherMW-140BT?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Brother MW-140BT to my computer?
A: Brother MW-140BT offers a USB 1.1 wired connection to all PCs.