Brother PT-1950 is a Label Printer. This Printer device surpasses other printer devices with its features and functions as a Label printer. This device has a QWERTY-type keyboard. The device comes up with 51 keys in total. This printer device has a memory size of up to 300 characters. Users can connect the printer and the computer using a USB 1.1 interface. Furthermore, this printer comes up with an LCD (Liquid Crystal Display). The printer device comes in a small desktop housing design in color dark blue and metallic silver color and in Light gray and metallic silver color. Let’s see more about the Brother PT-1950 Driver and the steps to install it in Windows.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Brother PT-1950, you have to install and set up the Brother PT-1950 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Brother PT-1950 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Brother PT-1950 Printer
The below are the features of the Brother PT-1950 Printer,
Dimension of the Printer
- The printer comes in dimensions of 7.1×9.2×2.4 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 1.68 lb (0.76 kilograms). The measurement of the printer’s weight is calculated without a tape cassette and batteries installed.
- This printer comes up with an LCD (Liquid Crystal Display).
- The printer comes with 20 indicators that let you know the current status of the printer.
- It has 10 characters with 2 lines.
- As a result, the user can see the information displayed on the device clearly.
- The print head has 112 dots.
- The resolution of the printer is 180 dpi (Dots Per Inch).
- The print height of the printer is 15.8 mm.
- The character style can be Normal, Bold, Outline, Solid, Shadow, and Vertical.
- The font style of the printer includes Helsinki and Brussels.
- The printing speed of the device is 10 mm per second.
- Comes with Auto-cutter.
- Label length that is allowed for printing is 40-300 mm.
- Users can make 1-9 copies.
- Mirror printing is also available in this printer.
- This printer comes in a small desktop design.
- It comes in color Dark blue and metallic silver color.
- Users can horizontally align Left, right, and center.
- Framing and fill pattern includes round, candy, point, nameplate, and dot.
- The tape type allowed for printing is TZ/TZe Tape.
- The printable tape size is as follows 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, and 18 mm.
How to Download Brother PT-1950 Printer Driver
Download Brother PT-1950 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Brother PT-1950 is available on
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
How to Install & Setup Brother PT-1950 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Brother PT-1950 is ready to print all your files.
Why Install Official Brother PT-1950 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Brother PT-1950 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Brother official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Brother PT-1950?
A: Brother PT-1950 is a Label Printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Brother PT-1950?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Brother PT-1950 to my computer?
A: Brother PT-1950 offers a USB 1.1 wired connection to all PCs.