Brother PT-2100 is a Personal Label Printer. Added to that, this device comes in a sleek design. The printer has a Thermal printing method. The keyboard in this device has a QWERTY Keyboard layout. This Printer design stands out from other printer devices with its features and function as a label printer. This printing speed of the printer is 10 mm/sec. Brother printer aids only Windows OS. With the aid of the preview key, the user can preview the screen before printing. Added to that, it has an inbuilt auto-cutter. Users can connect the printer and the computer using a USB 2.0 interface. The display screen has 16 characters and three lines. Let’s see more about the Brother PT-2100 Driver and the steps to install it in Windows and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Brother PT-2100, you have to install and set up the Brother PT-2100 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Brother PT-2100 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Brother PT-2100 Printer
The below are the features of the Brother PT-2100 printer.
Dimension of the Printer
- The printer comes in dimensions of 177.2×231.1×68 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 1.81 lb (0.83 kg).
- This printer comes up with 16 characters with three lines.
- Languages that are supported in this printer device are English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Italian, Danish.
- The printing device has Thermal printing technology.
- The print head has 128 dots*48 dots.
- The maximum printing height of the printer is 0.62 inches (1.57 cm).
- The printing speed of the device is 10 mm per second.
- The print head has 180 dpi (Dots Per Inch) and 128 dots.
- The tape type allowed in this printer is TZ tape.
- The tape size allowed is as follows 3.5 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 18 mm.
- Inbuilt Automatic cutter.
- The printer can store 1800 characters.
- Users can preview before printing.
- Users can print 5 multiple lines and 5 multi blocks printing.
- The user can make 9 multiple copies.
- Mirror printing is available.
- Fonts style include Helsinki, Brussels, Florida, and Calgary.
- The font size allowed in this printer includes 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 42, and they are 7 sizes in total.
- Users can use 301 characters, and 92 symbols in the printer.
How to Download Brother PT-2100 Printer Driver
Download Brother PT-2100 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Brother PT-2100 is available on
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
How to Install & Setup Brother PT-2100 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Brother PT-2100 is ready to print all your files.
Why Install Official Brother PT-2100 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Brother PT-2100 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Brother official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Brother PT-2100?
A: Brother PT-2100 is a Thermal Label Printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Brother PT-2100?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Brother PT-2100 to my computer?
A: Brother PT-2100 offers a wired connection to all PCs.