Brother QL-560 is a Thermal Label Printer. This Printer device stands out from other printer devices with its features and function as a label printer. Furthermore, this printer comes up with an LED. The LED is in the color green. And the printing method used in this printer is the thermal printing method. And the printing speed of the printer is 90 mm per second. This printer can print 56 labels per minute. Users have a USB connectivity option. Added to that, this printer comes up with an Auto-cutter. And the printer control command is Raster mode. Let’s see more about the Brother QL-560 Driver and the steps to install it in Windows and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Brother QL-560, you have to install and set up the Brother QL-560 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Brother QL-560 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Brother QL-560 Printer
The features of the Brother QL-560 are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The printer comes in dimensions of 146×196×152 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 2.8 lb (1.27 kg).
- This printer comes up with LED indicators.
- The printer display has LED Green.
- The printing method used in this printer is the thermal printing method.
- The print head of the printer has 300 dpi (Dots Per Inch) and 720 dots.
- The maximum printing width of the printer is 59 mm, that is, 2.3 inches (5.84 cm).
- The maximum printable label length is 25.4 mm -1 m.
- The printing speed of the device is 90 mm per second. And that is 3.5 inches (8.89 cm) per second.
- The printer can print 56 labels per minute.
- The roll type allowed in this printer is DK Rolls.
- The roll width allowed is 62 mm (2.44 inches).
- The device comes up with an Auto-cutter.
- The time and stamp is PC created.
- The printer has a Raster control command.
- The recommended operating temperature of the printer is 10-35 degrees Celsius.
- The operating relative humidity of the printer is 20%-80% without condensation.
How to Download Brother QL-560 Printer Driver
Download Brother QL-560 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Brother QL-560 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11,macOS X v10.10,macOS X v10.9,macOS X v10.8,macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Brother QL-560 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Brother QL-560 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Brother QL-560 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Brother QL-560 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Brother QL-560 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Brother official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Brother QL-560?
A: Brother QL-560 is a Label Printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Brother QL-560?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and click Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Brother QL-560 to my computer?
A: Brother QL-560 offers a wired connection to all PCs.