Brother TD-4100N has a Direct Thermal printing method. This printer has an LED display that consists of three color indicators, red, green, and orange. With the help of these indicators, users can find the status of the printer. Users have connectivity options that include a USB port, and Wired Ethernet. By using these interfaces, users can connect the computer and the printer easily. This printer has built-in fonts that comprise Helsinki, Brussels, Letter Gothic Bold, San Diego, Brougham bitmap fonts, and Helsinki, Brussels, Letter Gothic outline fonts. We have also added Brother TD-4100N Printer Driver Download steps below in this article.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Brother TD-4100N, you have to install and set up the Brother TD-4100N driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Brother TD-4100N printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Brother TD-4100N
Check out the features of the Brother TD-4100N printer
Dimension of the Printer
- The printer comes in dimensions of 173×229×158 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 1.83 kg without RD rolls.
- Brother TD-4100N printer has direct thermal printing technology.
- The maximum width allowed for printing is 3.9 inch (9.91 cm).
- And the printable length is 1 to 10 in and 1 to 3 inches in ESC/P, P-touch Template
- The printing speed for 4.3in is 110 mm per second, and 92 labels per minute (USB).
- Network printing speed for 4.3in is 110 mm per second, and 28 RD labels per minute.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 300 dpi (dots per inch) and 1296 dots.
- This printer has a Durable auto cutter.
- The time and the date stamp is according to the computer.
- The printer control command includes Raster mode, ESC/P mode, P-touch Template mode.
- This printer has built-in fonts that comprise Helsinki, Brussels, Letter Gothic Bold, San Diego, Brougham bitmap fonts, and Helsinki, Brussels, Letter Gothic outline fonts.
- And the font size comprises 24 dots, 32 dots, 48 dots Bitmap fonts, and 33 dots-400 dots outline fonts.
- The font style of this device includes Outline, Shadow, Outline+Shadow, Italic, Underline, Bold, Vertical.
- Paper types allowed in this printer are Die-cut labels and continuations length labels.
- The paper width allowed for printing is 0.7 in to 4.16 in.
- And the label width supported for printing is 0.6 in to 4 in.
- The operating relative humidity of the printer should be within 20-80% RH, non condensing.
- The operating temperature of the printer is 10 °C to 35 °C.
How to Download Brother TD-4100N
Download Brother TD-4100N driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Brother TD-4100N is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1,Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8,Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7,Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
How to Install & Setup Brother TD-4100N Printer driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Brother TD-4100N is ready to print all your files.
Why Install Official Brother TD-4100N Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Brother TD-4100N on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Brother official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Brother TD-4100N?
A: Brother TD-4100N is a Desktop Barcode and Label Printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Brother TD-4100N?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Brother TD-4100N to my computer?
A: Brother TD-4100N offers a wired connection to all PCs.