Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x is a Monochrome beam print technology. This printer aids a wired and wireless interface. Users can connect the Printer and the computer using the USB 2.0 High speed, 10BASE-T/100 BASE-TX/1000BASE-T, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct. The printing speed of the printer is 33 ipm in Monochrome and the duplex printing speed is 16.8 ipm (Images Per Minute). The First page printout time is 6 seconds. The warm-up time of the printer is less than 16 from power mode on. The duty cycle of the printer is 50,000 pages and the recommended monthly print volume is 750-3000 pages per month. The printer languages used in this printer are UFRII, PCL5e, PCL6, Adobe PostScript. Moreover, users can print doubles sides of the paper using this printer without any work manually. So in this article, we will see about the Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x, you must install and set up the Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x
The features of Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x are as follows,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The printer comes in 403×377×317 mm dimensions of Width, Depth, and Height, respectively.
- The printer weighs about 12.4 kg.
- In the Input tray user can load 250 sheets.
- In the Multipurpose tray you can load 50 sheets.
- The optional input tray can be loaded with the 500 sheets.
- You can load the printer’s output tray 150 sheets face down and 1 Sheet face up.
- The media types include Plain paper, Heavy Paper, recycled paper, Label, Envelope, Post Card.
- Paper sizes allowed include A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16K, statement, foolscap.
- In the multipurpose tray user can load paper sizes DL, index card, COM10, C5, Monarch,A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16K, statement, foolscap.
- For duplex printing user can use A4, Letter, legal size papers.
- The printer’s printing speed is 33 ipm.
- For duplex printing the print rate is 16.8 ipm.
- The print quality of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi (dots per inch) and it has Automatic Image Refinement.
- The print resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi.
- The first page printout time of the printer is 6 seconds.
- User can also print from mobile using the AirPrint, Canon Print Business app.
- NFC printing option is available in this printer.
- Users can also print from USB memory key.
Ink Cartridge Details
- 719 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, ink cartridge.
- The printer consumes 1150 Watts of power.
- In standby mode, it consumes 12.1 Watts of power.
- In sleep mode the printer consumes 1 watts of power.
- When the printer is in the active mode it consumes 550 watts of power.
- The active sound power emission level is 70.6 dB (A).
- The active sound pressure emission level is 53 dB (A).
- The operating environment temperature is of 10 to 30 °C.
- Relative Humidity of the printer should be within 20 to 80% RH.
- Using the LCD control panel which is in 8.9 cm you can navigate easily in the printer.
- The internal memory space of the printer is 1 GB.
How to Download Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x Printer Driver
Download Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- You can test the printer by clicking the Execute button if you want. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For network connection, you have to select the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x Driver
There are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file for printers. You can find the driver installation file for Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x ?
A: Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x is a Monochrome laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x to my computer?
A: Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x offers wired connections to all PCs.