Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a Color printer with laser beam print technology through an electrophotographic method. This printer aids wired features. Users can connect the Printer and the computer using the USB 2.0 High speed. The printing speed of the printer is 8 ppm in Color And 12 ppm in Monochrome. The First page printout time is 22 seconds from monochrome and 28 seconds from color. And the warm-up time of the printer is 25 seconds. The duty cycle of the printer is 25,000 pages per month. So in this article, we will see about the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver Download for Windows and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050, you must install and set up the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050
The Features of Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 are as follows,
Dimension of the Printer
- The printer comes in 401×452×262 mm dimensions of Width, Depth, and Height, respectively.
- The printer weighs about 18.4 kg.
- You can load the printer’s input tray with 150 sheets of paper.
- In the manual feed slot, the user can load 1 sheet of paper.
- You can load the printer’s output tray 125 sheets face down.
- Media types supported in this printer include Plain Paper, recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Coated paper, Label, Index Card, and Envelope.
- Paper sizes allowed include A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16K.
- You can load the printer’s Multipurpose tray with A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Envelope B5, Index Card.
- The printer’s printing speed is 8 ppm in both Color and 12 ppm Monochrome.
- The color laser beam printing.
- The print resolution of the printer is about 9600×600 dpi (dots per inch).
- The printing resolution of the printer in Monochrome is 600×600 dpi.
- The warm-up time of the printer is 25 seconds.
- The first page printout time of the printer is 22/28 seconds in monochrome and color respectively.
Ink Cartridge Details
- 716 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow ink cartridge.
- The printer consumes 207 Watts of power when Active.
- In standby mode, it consumes 12 Watts of power.
- In sleep mode, it consumes 5 Watts of power.
- The active sound pressure emission level is 48 dB (A).
- Furthermore, the standard memory of the printer is 16 MB.
- The operating environment temperature is of 10 to 30 °C.
- Relative Humidity of the printer should be within 10 to 80% RH.
How to Download Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Printer Driver
Download Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- You can test the printer by clicking the Execute button if you want. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For a USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. You must select the protocol and hostname or IP address for a network connection.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver
There are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file for printers. You can find the driver installation file for Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050?
A: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a photo Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 to my computer?
A: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 offers wired connections to all PCs.
- Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Driver Download
- Brother DCP-385C Printer Driver Download
- Brother HL-5240 Printer Driver Download
- Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6255i Printer Driver Download
- Samsung Xpress SL-M3015 Printer Driver Download