Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x is a Monochrome laser beam print technology through an electrophotographic method. This printer aids both wired and wireless features. Users can connect the Printer and the computer using the USB 2.0 High speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX. The printing speed of the printer is 40 ppm in A4 Monochrome. The First page printout time is 8.6 seconds in monochrome. The warm-up time of the printer is 28 seconds. The duty cycle of the printer is 100,000 pages per month. The printer languages used in this printer are UFRII, PCL5e, PCL6, PS3. The internal memory of the printer is 768 MB. So in this article, we will see about the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x, you must install and set up the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x
The Features of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x are as follows,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The printer comes in 454×424×345 mm dimensions of Width, Depth, and Height, respectively.
- The printer weighs about 16.6 kg.
- In the Input tray user can load 500 sheets.
- In the Multipurpose tray user can load 100 sheets of paper.
- You can load the printer’s output tray 250 sheets face down, and 50 sheets face up.
- Media types supported in this printer include Plain Paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Index Card, and Envelope.
- Paper sizes allowed include A4, B5, A5, A6, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16K.
- In Multipurpose tray user can load A4, B5, A5, A6, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16K.
- The printer’s printing speed is 40 ppm in Monochrome.
- This printer is a Monochrome laser beam printing.
- The print quality of the printer is about 1200×1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- The printing resolution of the printer in Monochrome is 600×600 dpi.
- The warm-up time of the printer is 28 seconds.
- The first page printout time of the printer is 8.6 seconds.
Ink Cartridge Details
- 742 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, ink cartridge.
- The printer consumes 1400 watts of power.
- When the printer is active it consumes 660 watts of power.
- In standby mode, it consumes 15 watts of power.
- In sleep mode it consumes 5.4 watts of power.
- The active sound pressure emission level is 54.5 dB (A).
- The sound pressure emission level is 7.3 B.
- The operating environment temperature is of 10 to 30 °C.
- Relative Humidity of the printer should be within 20 to 80% RH.
- The fonts used in this printer are 93 PCL fonts, 136 PS fonts.
- The printer has 5 line LCD, 9 LED, with 12 operation keys.
How to Download Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x Printer Driver
Download Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- You can test the printer by clicking the Execute button if you want. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For a USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. You must select the protocol and hostname or IP address for a network connection.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x Driver
There are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file for printers. You can find the driver installation file for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x?
A: Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x is a monochrome laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x to my computer?
A: Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x offers wired and wireless connections to all PCs.
- Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Driver Download
- Brother DCP-385C Printer Driver Download
- Brother HL-5240 Printer Driver Download
- Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6255i Printer Driver Download
- Samsung Xpress SL-M3015 Printer Driver Download