Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C is a laser beam print technology. This printer aids a wired interface. Users can connect the Printer and the computer using the USB 2.0 High speed. The printing speed of the printer is 16 ppm in Monochrome and the Color in it takes 4 ppm. The First page printout time is 24.7 seconds and 13.6 seconds in color and monochrome. The warm-up time of the printer is 10 from sleep mode and 66 seconds from power mode on respectively. The duty cycle of the printer is 15,000 pages per month. The printer languages used in this printer are CAPT (Canon Advanced Printing Technology). So in this article, we will see about the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver Download for Windows and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C, you must install and set up the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C
The features of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C are as follows,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The printer comes in 400×398×223 mm dimensions of Width, Depth, and Height, respectively.
- The printer weighs about 12.3 kg.
- In the Input tray user can load 150 sheets in the Multipurpose tray.
- You can load the printer’s output tray 50 sheets face down.
- The media types include Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Coated Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Rough Paper, Recycle Paper.
- Paper sizes allowed include A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16K, COM10, C5, Monarch, statement, foolscap.
- The printer’s printing speed is 16 ppm in Monochrome and 4 ppm in color.
- The laser beam printing.
- The print resolution of the printer is about 2400×600 dpi (dots per inch) and it has Automatic Image Refinement.
- The print resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi.
- The first page printout time of the printer is 24.7 seconds and 13.6 seconds Color and monochrome respectively.
Ink Cartridge Details
- 729 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, ink cartridge.
- The printer consumes 868 Watts of power.
- In standby mode, it consumes 7 Watts of power.
- In sleep mode the printer consumes 1.1 watts of power.
- When the printer is in the active mode it consumes 145 watts of power.
- The active sound pressure emission level is 48 and 50 dB (A) for color and Black.
- The operating environment temperature is of 10 to 30 °C.
- Relative Humidity of the printer should be within 20 to 80% RH.
- This printer has 6 LED Indicators with 1 operation key.
How to Download Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Printer Driver
Download Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- You can test the printer by clicking the Execute button if you want. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C Driver
There are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file for printers. You can find the driver installation file for Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C?
A: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C is a Color laser printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C to my computer?
A: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7010C offers wired connections to all PCs.