Canon PIXMA iP2772 comes in a compact design. This printer allows Borderless printing. Added to that, there is also an Auto power ON/OFF mode using that user can save the power. This printer also supports manual duplex printing. This printer offers users wired features. By using USB 2.0 Hi-speed, users can connect the printer and the computer. And the printing speed of the printer is 7 ppm (Pages Per Minute) in Black and white. And the printing speed of the printer in color is 4.8 ppm. We also have attached the Canon PIXMA iP2772 Driver steps to Install & Setup below.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have Canon PIXMA iP2772, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA iP2772 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA iP2772 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA iP2772
The below are the features of the Canon PIXMA iP2772 printer.
Dimensions of the Printer
- This printer comes with the physical measurements of about 445×250×130 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 3.4 kg.
- Canon PIXMA iP2772 printer is an Inkjet printer, which has Canon FINE print head technology.
- And the printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200, dpi.
- The printing speed of the printer is 7 pm in both Monochrome and in Color it takes 4.8 ppm.
- The printer consists of 1472 nozzles.
- And the minimum ink droplet size is 2 picoliters (pl).
- Paper sizes and paper types allowed in these printers are,
- Media types allowed in these printers are Plain paper, High-resolution paper, photo paper pro platinum, photo paper plus glossy, photo paper plus Glossy II, photo paper pro II, photo paper plus semi gloss. And also paper types include matte photo paper, U.S. 10 envelope, Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”, Photo stickers.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 8×10 in, 5×7 in, A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, #10 Envelopes.
Ink Cartridge Details
- Canon PIXMA iP2772 printer allows Four color ink Cartridges.
- CL-811 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow ink Cartridges.
- CL-810 Pigment Black ink Cartridges.
- The printing speed of the printer is 7 ppm in Black.
- And the printing speed of the printer is 4.8 ppm in color.
- For borderless printing 4×6 inch (15.24 cm) photo it takes 55 seconds.
- The energy use depends upon the different usage modes like sleep, ready, active printing, and power off.
- While printing, it consumes 11 Watts of power.
- The ready method requires 0.7 Watts.
- The rate of consumption is 0.4 watts while the printer is in a power-off way.
- And the noise level while printing is 47 dB(A).
How to Download Canon PIXMA iP2772
Download Canon PIXMA iP2772 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA iP2772 is available on three platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
- Linux MIPS, Linux ARM, Linux 64bit, Linux 32bit
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA iP2772 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA iP2772 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA iP2772 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA iP2772 Printer Driver on Linux
- Extract the driver installation file on your Linux PC.
- Open the installation folder and enter the Terminal window.
- Execute the command sudo su to get into super user. Enter the password for verification.
- Now, enter the /install.sh command. And enter y (yes) for confirmation.
- After the installation, you will be asked to register the printer. Enter y.
- Now, your PC will search for printers. If detected, choose your printer.
- For USB connection, you have to enter the device URL. For network connection, you have to choose the protocol and host name or IP address.
- After that, the setup will be completed.
- Now, you can take printouts with ease.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA iP2772 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA iP2772 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA iP2772?
A: Canon PIXMA iP2772 is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA iP2772?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA iP2772 to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA iP2772 offers wired connections to all PCs.