Canon PIXMA iP90v is a photo printer. This printer is more suitable for small-scale businesses. The printer aids both Windows and Mac. The printer consists of 1088 Nozzles of which 320 nozzles are for Black and 256 nozzles for each color. Users can connect the printer and the computer using a USB 2.0 High-speed interface, IrDA, Bluetooth, and via Direct print port. With this printer device, the user can be ensured with quality outputs with optimal printing speed. Download Canon PIXMA iP90v Driver to maximize its capabilities.
Added to that, this printer comes up with a 1-year warranty. The print resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi and in color, the printing resolution of the printer is 4800×1200 dpi. The noise emission level is 40 dB(A).
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have Canon PIXMA iP90v, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA iP90v driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA iP90v printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer
The features of the Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer are:
Dimensions of the Printer
- This printer comes with physical measurements of about 12.3×2.1×6.9 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 4 lb (1.81 kg).
- Canon PIXMA iP90v printer is a Photo printer.
- The printing resolution of this printer is 4800×1200, dpi (Dots Per Inch) in color.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi in Monochrome.
- When it comes to the printing speed of the printer, it is 16 ppm (Pages Per Minute) in Monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer in color is 12 ppm.
- It takes 81 seconds for 4×6 in Borderless photo.
- The printing speed of the printer is 16 ppm in Black and the print rate is 3.8 seconds per page.
- The printing speed of the printer in color is 12 ppm (pages per minute)as it takes 5 seconds to print a page.
- It takes 81 seconds to print 4×6 in Borderless Photo.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are Credit card, 4×6 in, 5×7 in, Letter, Legal, Envelopes, #10 Envelopes.
Ink Cartridge Details
- BCI-15 Black Ink cartridge.
- BCI-16 Yellow, Cyan, Black, Magenta ink cartridge.
How to Download Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer Driver
Download Canon PIXMA iP90v driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA iP90v is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA iP90v is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA iP90v Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA iP90v on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA iP90v?
A: Canon PIXMA iP90v is a Photo printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA iP90v?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and click Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA iP90v to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA iP90v offers wired and wireless connections to all PCs.