Canon PIXMA iX7000 printer is an Inkjet printer. Features of these printers include Auto duplex printing, auto sheet feeder, Large format printing, Document Printing, photo printing, Three paper paths, six individual tanks. By using this printer, users can get quality outputs with optimal printing speed. This printer has a printing resolution of about 4800×1200, dpi(dots per inch). By using the LAN port and USB 2.0 port, the user can connect the printer and the computer. And the user can also connect from the LAN wired port with 100/10 base-TX/T component. In this article, you can get information about the Canon PIXMA iX7000 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Canon PIXMA iX7000, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA iX7000 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA iX7000 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA MX7000
Dimensions of the Printer
- This printer comes with the physical measurements about 647×519×260 mm of Width, Depth, and Height Respectively.
- The printer weighs about 19.8 kg.
- Media types allowed in these printers are Plain paper, Photo pro platinum (PT-101), photo paper plus Glossy II (PP-201), photo paper plus semi gloss(SG-201), Matte photo paper(MP-101), and Fine art paper.
- The rear tray can be loaded with 20 sheets of paper.
- The cassette can be filled with 250 sheets of paper.
- In the manual feed slot, the user can fill it with 10 sheets of paper.
- Media sizes allowed in the rear tray are A3+, A3, A4, Letter, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 20×25 cm, 13×18 cm, 10×15 cm. The paper weight supported in the Rear tray of this printer is 300 gsm(grams per square meter).
- Paper sizes supported in the cassette and manual slot is A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, Letter, Legal, Ledger. And the weight of the paper should be within 64-105 gsm.
- For 10×15 cm Borderless printing, the printing speed is 40 seconds.
- The printing speed of the printer is 10.2 ipm (images per minute) in monochrome or black and white printing.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 8.1 ipm in color.
- With PGI-7BK this printer can print 565 pages in Black and white and PGI-9PBK can print up to 8375 pages in Black and white.
- With PGI-7BK this printer can print 1625 photos in black and with PGI-9PBK this printer can print 640 photos in Black and white.
- User can get 870 pages in cyan color ink cartridge (PGI-9C), and 303 photos.
- User can get 715 pages in Magenta color ink cartridge (PGI-9M), and 268 photos.
- With yellow ink cartridge user can get 1070 pages (PGI-9Y), and 290 photos.
- With clear ink user can get 1625 pages (PGI-9 clear).
- This printer consumes 1.7 Watts of power when the printer is in Standby mode.
- When the printer is off, the printer consumes 0.7 Watts.
- While printing, it consumes 22 Watts of power.
- This printer consumes maximum power of about 45 Watts.
Ink Cartridge Details
- Pigment Black ink cartridge PGI-9PGBK.
- PGI-9C Cyan ink cartridge.
- PGI-9M Magenta ink cartridge.
- PGI-9Y Yellow ink cartridge.
- PGI-7BK Black ink cartridge.
How to Download Canon PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver
Download Canon PIXMA iX7000 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA iX7000 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA iX7000 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA iX7000 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA iX7000?
A: Canon PIXMA iX7000 is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA iX7000?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA iX7000 to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA iX7000 offers a wired USB and LAN port connection to all PCs.