Canon PIXMA MG3220 is an Inkjet color printer. And this printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 2, and 5 picoliters (pl). This printer has Canon FINE cartridge ink system. The printer consists of 1792 Nozzles of which 640 nozzles are for Black and 1152 nozzles for color. Added to that, this printer comes up with a 7 segment LED Display. Added to that this printer has dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, Fast Front, Quick Start, and so on. Also, this printer comes up with a one-year warranty. Download Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver to maximize its capabilities.
Users can connect the printer and the computer using a USB 2.0 High-speed interface and Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n). Notable features of the printer include Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Calendar Print, Full-HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Quiet Mode. And other features of the printer include Photo Printing, Wireless Printing.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have Canon PIXMA MG3220, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MG3220 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MG3220 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA MG3220
Look at the features of the Canon PIXMA MG3220 are:
Dimensions of the Printer
- This printer comes with physical measurements of about 17.7×12×6 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 12.1 lb (5.49 kg).
- Canon PIXMA MG3220 printer is an Inkjet printer.
- The printing resolution of this printer is 4800×1200, dpi (Dots Per Inch) in color.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi in Monochrome.
- This printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 2 and 5 picoliters.
- The printing speed of the printer is 9.2 ipm (Images Per Minute) in Monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer in color is 5 ipm.
- It takes 44 seconds for 4×6 in Borderless photo.
- The (FCOT) First copy out time is 20 seconds approximately.
- Users can stack 9 multiple copies with one original document.
- Some copying features of this printer include Multiple copies, borderless, Fit to page.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (Contact Image Sensor).
- This printer has a flatbed scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 1200×2400, dpi (Dots Per Inch).
- The interpolated resolution of the printer is 19200×19200, dpi.
- The flatbed scan size is 8.5×11.7.
- Some features of this scanner include Wireless scanning, Network scan, Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan.
- It has a 48 bit internal and 24-bit external color depth.
- The printing speed of the printer is 9.2 ipm in Black.
- The printing speed of the printer in color is 5 ipm (pages per minute).
- It takes 44 seconds to print 4×6 in Borderless Photo.
- Paper sizes and paper types allowed in these printers are,
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper, Canon High-resolution paper, photo paper pro platinum, photo paper pro II, photo paper glossy, photo paper plus Glossy II, photo paper glossy, photo paper plus semi-gloss, photo paper pro luster, Matte photo paper, U.S. 10 envelope.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 8×10 in, 5×7 in, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- The media capacity of the printer is 100 sheets in the auto sheet feeder.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Connectivity features of the printer include,
- Wi-Fi LAN
- USB 2.0
Ink Cartridge Details
- PGI-240 Pigment Black Ink cartridge.
- CLI-241 Dye color ink cartridge.
How to Download Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Driver
Download Canon PIXMA MG3220 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA MG3220 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA MG3220 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA MG3220 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA MG3220?
A: Canon PIXMA MG3220 is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA MG3220?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA MG3220 to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA MG3220 offers wired and wireless connections to all PCs.