Canon PIXMA MG3620 is an inkjet all-in-one printer. The printer device comes in a compact body. This printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 2, and 5 picoliters (pl). The printer has a Canon FINE print head. The printer consists of 1792 Nozzles, of which 640 nozzles are for Black and 1152 nozzles for color. With the help of the auto, power-off mode, the user can save power. This printer has Air Print, Quiet Mode, Borderless Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Image Cropping. It also has Wireless Printing, dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Hybrid ink system, creative park premium, and so on. The printer comes up with a one-year warranty. You can download Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver to maximize its capabilities.
Users can connect the printer and the computer using a USB 2.0 High-speed interface, Pict bridge, and Wireless LAN. Notable features of the printer include Auto Photo Fix II, special filters, Document Printing, Full-HD Movie Print, My Image Garden, Red-eye correction, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have Canon PIXMA MG3620, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer
Look at the features of the Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer are:
Dimensions of the Printer
- This printer comes with physical measurements of about 17.7×12×6 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 11.9 lb (5.4 kg).
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer is an Inkjet printer.
- The printing resolution of this printer is 4800×1200, dpi (Dots Per Inch) in color.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi in Monochrome.
- This printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 2 and 5 picoliters.
- The printing speed of the printer is 9.9 ipm (Images Per Minute) in Monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer in color is 5.7 ipm.
- The (FCOT) First copy out time is 22 seconds approximately.
- Some copying features of the printer include Borderless Copying and Fit-to-page.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (Contact Image Sensor).
- This printer has a flatbed scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 1200×1200, dpi (Dots Per Inch).
- The interpolated resolution of the printer is 19200×19200, dpi.
- The flatbed scan size is 8.5×11.7.
- Some features of this scanner include Auto Scan Mode, Network, and Wireless scanning.
- The printing speed of the printer is 9.9 ipm in Black.
- The printing speed of the printer in color is 5.7 ipm (pages per minute).
- Paper sizes and paper types allowed in these printers are,
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper, High-resolution paper, photo paper pro platinum, photo paper plus Glossy II, photo paper glossy, Matte Photo Paper, U. S. 10 envelope.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 5×7 in, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- The output tray of the printer can be loaded with 100 sheets.
- The user can feed 20 sheets 4×6 in size Photo paper.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Connectivity features of the printer include,
- USB 2.0
- Wireless LAN
Ink Cartridge Details
- PG-240XL Pigment Black Ink cartridge.
- PG-240XXL Pigment Black Ink cartridge.
- PG-240 Pigment Black Ink cartridge.
- CLI-241 Color ink cartridge.
- CLI-241XL Color ink cartridge.
How to Download Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Driver
Download Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA MG3620 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA MG3620 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA MG3620 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA MG3620?
A: Canon PIXMA MG3620 is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA MG3620?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA MG3620 to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA MG3620 offers wired and wireless connections to all PCs.