Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer is an inkjet color printer. This printer has Canon FINE printing technology. The ink type used in this printer is ChromaLife 100+. Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer configures 6 color ink tanks and the printer contains 6656 Nozzles. This printer’s Minimum Ink Droplet size is 1 picoliter (pl). The printer offers users both Wired and Wireless features, By using the USB 2.0 Interface and Wi-Fi users can connect the printer and the computer. In addition to that, users can also print directly from the camera without connecting to the computer using PictBridge. Below, we have attached the Canon PIXMA MG7120 driver features.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 printer allows Mobile printing options through Apple AirPrint and Google cloud print. The control panel has a 3.5 in display diagonal size which has touch screen features that would be useful for the user to set up and Navigate Easily. Some features of this printer include Auto photo fix II, PIXMA cloud Link, Save to memory, and Scan to Email option. This device comes up with a One-year Warranty.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Canon PIXMA MG7120, you must install and set up the Canon PIXMA MG7120 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. In addition, there are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Now, let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MG7120 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer
The features of the Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer are:
- Dimension of the Printer
- The physical dimensions of the printer are 18.4×14.6×5.9 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 18.1 lb (8.21 kg).
- The printing resolution of the printer is 9600×2400, dpi(dots per inch) in color, and 600×600 dpi in Monochrome.
- Ink cartridges supported in these printers are Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment Black, and Gray.
- Therefore, this Printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 1 picoliter (pl).
- The printing speed of the printer is 15 ppm in monochrome and 10 ppm in color.
- The printer has Canon FINE Inkjet printing technology.
- The ink type used is ChromaLife 100+.
- The first copy out time of the printer is 14 seconds.
- Users can enlarge and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400%.
- Users can stack up to 21 copies continuously with one original document.
- Some copying features of this printer include Standard copy, fit to page, and Borderless copy.
- This printer has a flatbed scanner.
- It has CIS (Contact Imaging Sensor) scanning technology.
- The optical resolution of the scanner is 2400×4800, dpi(dots per inch).
- The interpolated resolution of the printer is 19200×19200, dpi.
- It has a 48-bit internal color depth and 24- bit External color depth.
- Some scanning features of these printers include Auto scan mode, Network scan, attach to email scan, push scan, wireless scanning, and scan to memory card options are available in these printers.
- The maximum document size allowed for scanning is 8.5×11 in.
- Print Rate
- The printing speed of the printer is 15 ppm (pages per minute)in Monochrome, And the printing speed of the printer is 10 ppm in color (ESAT).
- For Borderless printing, the photo paper size 4×6 in takes 21 seconds.
- The Lower cassette of the printer can be filled with 125 sheets of paper.
- The upper cassette of the printer can be loaded with 10 sheets of photo paper.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is 8.5×11.17 in.
- Media types supported in these printers are Photo paper, Plain paper, Envelopes, Canon high-resolution papers, photo paper pro platinum, photo paper plus Glossy I, II, photo paper plus semi gloss, photo paper pro Luster, Matte photo paper, CD/DVD.
- For Borderless printing, Media sizes allowed in these printers are Letter, Legal, 4×6, 5×7, U.S.#10 envelopes.
- Ink cartridges used in these printers are
- PGI-250 Pigment Black ink.
- CLI-251 Cyan, Yellow, Gray, Magenta, Black ink cartridges.
- In addition to that, the printer consists of 6656 Nozzles in which, 1024 nozzles for pigment black and 5632 nozzles for color printing.
How to Download Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer Driver
Download Canon PIXMA MG7120 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA MG7120 is compatible and available for these Operating Systems on Windows, and Mac.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Then click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA MG7120 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- After that, click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Then, choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. For example, you can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA MG7120 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA MG7120?
A: Canon PIXMA MG7120 is an Inkjet color photo printer; in addition to that, this printer gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA MG7120?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Next, navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA MG7120 to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA MG7120 offers wired connections to all PCs.