Canon PIXMA MG8120B is a Multifunction printer that has inkjet printing technology. This Thermal Inkjet printer can print in both color and Monochrome. This printer has 3.5 inches (8.89 cm) color display screen. Also, this printer has a touch screen control panel. The minimum droplet ink size is 1 picoliter (pl). The ink type used in this printer is Pigment and Dye Based Ink type. This printer has both Wired and Wireless features, and direct printing services include PictBridge and has auto photo fix II connectivity for editing. By using PictBridge the user can get outputs without connecting the camera to the computer, instead, the user can connect directly to the printer and get the output. Other features of these printers include Bluetooth, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB connection. Also, this printer supports SD Card, SDHC, Memory stick, MMC (Multi Media Card). Download Canon PIXMA MG8120B Driver to maximize its capabilities.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Canon PIXMA MG8120B, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MG8120B driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MG8120B printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA MG8120B
Here are some of the features of Canon PIXMA MG8120B.
- Dimensions of the printer
- This printer comes with the physical measurements of about 18.5×15.5×7.9 of Width, Depth, and Height Respectively,
- The printer weighs about 23.60 lb (10.7 kg).
- This printer has Color Flatbed scanner
- The optical scanning resolution is 4800×9600, dpi (dots per inch)
- Also, the printer has 48-bit of scanner color depth,
- The scanner maximum document size is 8.5×11.7 in,
- Canon PIXMA M8120B printer is inkjet printer,
- The printing resolution of this printer is 600×600 dpi in Monochrome and 9600×2400 dpi in color.
- The printing speed of the printer is 12.5 ipm in Monochrome,
- Printing sped in color is 9.3 ipm,
- This printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 1 picoliter,
- The printing sped of the printer is 12.5 ipm(images per minute) in Monochrome and 9.3 ipm in color, and it takes 20 seconds for 4×6 in photo.
- The ink type allowed in this printer is Pigment and Dye based ink type.
- Also, this printer allows six colors inks that include Cyan, Pigment Black, Yellow, Magenta, Gray, Black
- Ink cartridge
- Canon PIXMA MG8120B printer allows Six color inks.
- The ink type used in this printer is Canon ChromaLife 100+,
- PGI-225 Pigment Black ink cartridge
- CLI-226 Cyan, Yellow, Black, Gray, and Magenta ink cartridge.
- Paper sizes and paper types allowed in these printers are,
- Media types allowed in these printers are Paper, labels, cards, transparencies, Envelopes, photo paper, plain paper.
- Maximum paper size allowed in this printer is8.5×11 in,
- The feeder capacity of the printer is 150 sheets of paper,
- Meanwhile, the tray can be filled with 25 sheets of paper,
- The printing speed of the printer is 12.5 ipm(images per minute) in Monochrome and 9.3 ipm in color, and it takes 20 seconds for 4×6 in photo.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in, Legal, Letter, No 10 Envelopes.
How to Download Canon PIXMA MG8120B
Download Canon PIXMA MG8120B driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA MG8120B is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MG8120B Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA MG8120B is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MG8120B Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA MG8120B Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA MG8120B on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA MG8120B?
A: Canon PIXMA MG8120B is a Thermal Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA MG8120B?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose to install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA MG8120B to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA MG8120B offers wired and wireless connections to all PCs.