Canon PIXMA mini320 is an Inkjet Technology printer. This printer is a compact photo printer. Canon PIXMA mini320 is a printer that stands out as a Unique printer with its outstanding outputs and its optimal printing speed. This printer takes 40 seconds per page for monochrome printing on Borderless photo paper. The cartridge contains 1536 nozzles which include 256 nozzles for each color. In this article, you can get information about the Canon PIXMA mini320 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
This printer comes up with 1 year of warranty. And the size of the preview screen is 2.5 inches (6.35 cm). Canon PIXMA mini320 supports both wired and wireless connections. Users can connect the printer and the computer using USB, IrDA interface. This printer supports PictBridge direct printing service. While operating, the sound emission level of the printer is 35.5 dB(A).
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Canon PIXMA mini320, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA mini320 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA mini320 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA mini320
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical dimensions of the printer are 8.9×10.2×3.2 in of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 5.29 lb (2.4 kg).
- Media handling
- This printer allows Maximum media size, about 5 inch (12.7 cm)×7 inch (17.78 cm).
- Media type supported in these printers are Photo paper, photo stickers, Glossy photo paper, cards, matte photo paper, semi-gloss photo paper.
- Media sizes allowed in these printers are A6, DL, 5(12.7 cm) ×7 in(17.78 cm).
- Card and the label sizes supported in these printers are 2.13 (5.41 cm)× 3.4 in (8.64 cm).
- Supported Flash memory cards in these printers are flash memory, compact flash card, memory stick, memory stick duo, memory stick PRO, Multimedia card, smart media card, microSD, miniSD, SD memory card.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 9600×2400, dpi(dots per inch) in color.
- Ink cartridge supported in these printers are Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black.
- The minimum ink droplet size of the printer is 1 picoliter (pl).
- The printing speed of the printer is 40 seconds per page in black ink borderless photo paper, and it takes 52 seconds per page for 5(12.7 cm)× 7 in (17.78 cm) photo paper.
- Power consumption
- This printer consumes 13 Watts of power while operating.
- It consumes 2.1 Watts of power when the printer is in the standby mode.
- And it consumes 2.1 Watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
- Ink cartridges
- Ink cartridges used in these printers are Cyan, 256 Magenta, 256 Yellow and 256 Black ink cartridges.
How to Download Canon PIXMA mini320 Printer Driver
Download Canon PIXMA mini320 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA mini320 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA mini320 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA mini320 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA mini320 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA mini320 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA mini320?
A: Canon PIXMA mini320 is an Inkjet color compact photo printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA mini320?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA mini320 to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA mini320 offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.