Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer is a Multifunction printer. This printer can scan, print, copy. With this printer, users can perform activities like printing, scanning, and copying. This printer is an Inkjet printer that can scan up to 48-bit color depth. This printer delivers the output with Optimal speed. Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer is a user-friendly printer and the Ink cartridges used in these printers are of High quality. In this article, you can get information about the Canon PIXMA MP130 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Canon PIXMA MP130 has two modes, one is the standard mode or normal mode and the other one is the fast mode. For example, this printer at fast mode prints 18 ppm in black ink printing, and it takes 3.3 seconds per page.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Canon PIXMA MP130, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MP130 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MP130 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA MP130
The Features of Canon PIXMA MP130 are as follows,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of this printer are 17×16×13 in of Width, Length, and Height respectively.
- Canon PIXMA MP130 has two modes, one is the standard mode and the other one is the normal mode.
- In the Fast mode, the printing speed of the printer is 18 ppm, and it takes 3.3 seconds per page in Black ink printing.
- In the standard mode, the printing speed of the printer is about 13 ppm in Black ink printing.
- For color printing it takes 13 ppm in fast mode, and it takes 4.6 seconds per page.
- In normal mode, the color printing speed of the printer is about 4.5 ppm.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 600×600 dpi (dots per inch) in Black printing,
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- The automatic sheet feeder can be loaded with 100 sheets of paper.
- Media types allowed in these printers are Letter, Legal,A4 and US #10 envelopes.
- The paper weight allowed in this printer is 17 lb (7.71 kg).
- Ink cartridge used in these printers are BCI-24 Black ink cartridge,BCI-24 color ink cartridge.
More About this Printer
- The memory card slot allows direct usage and the PictBridge port is for connecting the camera.
- This printer memory card types include Compact flash, microdrive, Smart media, Memory stick, MMC (multimedia card) and secure digital (SD).
- Some of the following memory cards needs adapter, they are xD- picture card, memory stick duo and miniSD.
- This printer can also be connected with the USB 2.0 Port, and this USB connection has no parallel connection.
How to Download Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Driver
Download Canon PIXMA MP130 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA MP130 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA MP130 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA MP130 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA MP130?
A: Canon PIXMA MP130 is a multi-function inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA MP130?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA MP130 to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA MP130 offers a wired connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download