Canon PIXMA MP600 comes up with the Color Bubble jet printing method. This printer aids both Windows and Mac. This printer can perform activities like printing, scanning, and copying. And this printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 1, and 5 picoliters (pl). The printer consists of 3584 Nozzles of which 512 nozzles are for Black and 512 nozzles for each color. Users can connect the printer and the computer using a USB 2.0 High-speed interface and Bluetooth. The printing speed of the printer is 30 ppm in monochrome and 24 ppm in color printing. Also, this printer comes up with a one-year warranty. Download Canon PIXMA MP600 Driver to maximize its capabilities.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have Canon PIXMA MP600, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MP600 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MP600 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA MP600
Here are some of the features of the Canon PIXMA MP600
- Dimensions of the printer
- This printer comes with the physical measurements of about 15.4×17.8×7.7 in of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 10.1 kg.
- The printing resolution of this printer is 9600×2400, dpi (Dots Per Inch) in color.
- The printing resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi in Monochrome.
- This printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 1, and 5 picoliters.
- The printing speed of the printer is 30 ppm (Images Per Minute) in Monochrome, as it takes 2 seconds per page.
- The printing speed of the printer in color is 24 ppm as it takes 2.5 seconds per page.
- It takes 28 seconds for 4×6 in Borderless photo.
- User can stack 99 multiple copies with one original document.
- The copying speed of the printer is 30 cpm (Copies Per Minute) in Monochrome, as it takes 2 seconds per page.
- The copying speed of the printer in color is 24 cpm as it takes 2.5 seconds per page.
- User can enlarge and reduce the copy size from 25%-400%.
- Some copying features of this printer includes Multiple copy, fit to page, Duplex copying, 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Borderless, Image Repeat, Auto Magnification, Fading Correction, Face Brightener, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (Contact Image Sensor).
- The optical resolution of the printer is 2400×4800, dpi (Dots Per Inch).
- The interpolated resolution of the printer is 19200×19200 dpi.
- The flatbed scan size is 8.5×11.7.
- It has 48 bit internal and 24-bit external color depth.
- Print rate
- The printing speed of the printer is 30 ppm in Black.
- The printing speed of the printer in color is 24 ppm (pages per minute).
- It takes 28 seconds to print 4×6 in Borderless Photo.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in,4×8 in, 8×10 in, 5×7 in, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes and credit card.
Ink Cartridge Details
- PGI-5 Black Ink cartridge.
- CLI-8 Yellow, Cyan, Black, Magenta ink cartridge.
How to Download Canon PIXMA MP600
Download Canon PIXMA MP600 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA MP600 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MP600 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA MP600 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MP600 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA MP600 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA MP600 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA MP600?
A: Canon PIXMA MP600 is a Multifunction printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA MP600?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA MP600 to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA MP600 offers wired and wireless connections to all PCs.