Canon PIXMA MP830 is an All-in-one printer. As a multifunction printer, this printer can perform activities like printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. And with the help of the 6.3 cm LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) user can print directly. This printer aids both Windows and Mac. And this printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 1, and 5 picoliters (pl). This printer uses a FINE print head. This printer takes 36 seconds to print borderless 10×15 cm photos. And the printing speed of the printer is 30 ppm in monochrome and 24 ppm in color. Users can connect the printer and the computer using a USB 2.0 High-speed interface. Notable features of the printer include ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) tray and the user can feed 35 pages in the ADF tray. Download Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver to maximize its capabilities.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have Canon PIXMA MP830, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MP830 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MP830 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA MP830
The features of Canon PIXMA MP830 Printer are as follows:
Dimensions of the Printer
- This printer comes with physical measurements of about 19.7×19.2×11.5 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 32.3 lb (14.65 kg).
- The printing resolution of this printer is 9600×2400, dpi (Dots Per Inch) in color.
- And the printing resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi in Monochrome.
- This printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 1, and 5 picoliters.
- The printing speed of the printer is 30 ppm (Images Per Minute) in Monochrome.
- And the printing speed of the printer in color is 24 ppm.
- And it takes 36 seconds for a 10×15 cm Borderless photo.
- The copying speed of the printer is 29 CPM (copies per minute) in Monochrome and 24 CPM in color, approximately.
- Users can stack 99 multiple copies with one original document.
- Users can reduce and enlarge copy settings from 25-400% with 1% increments.
- Some copying features of this printer include Multiple copies, borderless, Duplex copying, 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Fading Correction. And also it includes Gutter Shadow Correction, Image Repeat, sort, DVD/CD to DVD/CD label copy, and sticker.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (Contact Image Sensor).
- This printer has a Flatbed ADF CCD color scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 2400×4800, dpi (Dots Per Inch).
- The interpolated resolution of the printer is 19200×19200, dpi.
- The flatbed scan size is 8.5×11.7.
- It has 48 bit internal and 24-bit external color depth.
- The modem speed is 33.6 kbps.
- And the compression method is MH, MR, MR in monochrome, and JPEG in color.
- Users can group dial to 8 groups and can do 100 coded dials.
- Paper sizes and paper types allowed in these printers are,
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper. And the paper also includes Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”, Matte Photo Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Transparency, T-shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers, Super White Paper.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes, 10×15 cm, 13×18 cm, 20×25 cm and Credit Card.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Connectivity features of the printer includes,
- USB 2.0
Ink Cartridge Details
- PGI-5BK Black Ink cartridge.
- CLI-8Yellow, Cyan, Black, Magenta ink cartridge.
- The operating relative humidity of the printer should be within 10-90% RH non condensing
- The acoustic noise emission of the printer is 34.7 dB(A), while printing and the acoustic noise emission is 41.3 dB(A) while copying.
- The recommended operating temperature of the printer is 5 to 35 degrees Celsius.
- This printer consumes 4 Watts of power in Ready mode.
- This printer consumes 25 Watts of power while copying.
- When the printer is off, it consumes 1 Watt.
How to Download Canon PIXMA MP830
Download Canon PIXMA MP830 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA MP830 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MP830 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA MP830 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MP830 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA MP830 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA MP830?
A: Canon PIXMA MP560 is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA MP830?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA MP830 to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA MP830 offers wired connections to all PCs.