Canon PIXMA MX459 is an Inkjet printer. And this printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 2 and 5 picoliters (pl). This printer uses a FINE Cartridge hybrid ink system. The printer consists of 1792 Nozzles of which 640 nozzles are for Black and 1152 nozzles for color. Added to that, this printer comes up with a two-line LCD (Liquid Crystal Display). Also, this printer comes up with a one-year warranty. Download Canon PIXMA MX459 Driver to maximize its capabilities.
Users can connect the printer and the computer using a USB 2.0 High-speed interface and Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), and Bluetooth. Notable features of the printer include AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Evernote. And other features of the printer include Photo Printing, Template Print.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have Canon PIXMA MX459, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MX459 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MX459 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA MX459
- Dimensions of the printer
- This printer comes with the physical measurements of about 18.1×15.2×7.9 in of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 19 lb (8.62 kg).
- The copying speed of the printer is 4.7 ipm (Images Per Minute).
- User can stack 99 multiple copies with one original document.
- User can reduce and enlarge the copy size from 25%-400%.
- Some copying features of this printer includes Multiple copy, borderless, Automatic document fix, Gutter Shadow Correction, Intensity, Color Adjustment, zoom, and Preset Copy Ratios.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (Contact Image Sensor).
- This printer has a Flatbed scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 1200×2400, dpi (Dots Per Inch).
- The interpolated resolution of the printer is 19200×19200, dpi.
- And the ADF scan size is 600×600 dpi.
- The flatbed scan size is 8.5×11.7.
- And the ADF scan size is 8.5×14 in.
- Some features of this scanner includes Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Network scan.
- It has 48 bit internal and 24-bit external color depth.
- With the modem speed of 33.6 kbps and also with Super G3, the transmission speed of the fax in color is 1 minute per page, and it takes 3 seconds per page in monochrome.
- User can store 50 pages approximately.
- And can speed dial to 19 locations.
- Some faxing features of the printer includes Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception, Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual),
- Canon PIXMA MX459 printer is an Inkjet printer.
- The printing resolution of this printer is 4800×1200, dpi (Dots Per Inch) in color.
- And the printing resolution of the printer is 600×600 dpi in Monochrome.
- This printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 2 and 5 picoliters.
- The printing speed of the printer is 9.7 ipm (Images Per Minute) in Monochrome.
- And the printing speed of the printer in color is 5.5 ipm.
- And it takes 46 seconds for 4×6 in Borderless photo.
- Paper sizes and paper types allowed in these printers are,
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper, Canon High resolution paper, photo paper pro platinum, photo paper glossy, photo paper plus Glossy II, photo paper plus semi gloss, Matte photo paper, U.S. 10 envelope.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 8×10 in, 5×7 in, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- And the media capacity of the printer is 100 sheets.
- In the ADF tray, user can fill 30 sheets of paper.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- The printing speed of the printer is 9.7 ipm in Black.
- The printing speed of the printer in color is 5.5 ipm (pages per minute).
- And it takes 46 seconds to print 4×6 in Borderless Photo.
- Connectivity features of the printer includes,
- Wi-Fi LAN
- USB 2.0
Ink cartridge Details
- PGI-240XXL Black Ink cartridge.
- PGI-240XL Black Ink cartridge.
- PGI-240 Black Ink cartridge.
- CLI-241XL color ink cartridge.
- CLI-241 color ink cartridge.
How to Download Canon PIXMA MX459
Download Canon PIXMA MX459 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA MX459 is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7,macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MX459 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA MX459 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MX459 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA MX459 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA MX459 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA MX459?
A: Canon PIXMA MX459 is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA MX459?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA MX459 to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA MX459 offers wired and wireless connections to all PCs.