Canon PIXMA MX7600 Printer is an Inkjet printer. This printer can scan, copy, fax, and print documents with high quality. It has phenomenal print features, and it tops as a Multifunction printer. This printer takes 2.1 seconds per page. This printer contains 3072 of color and 512 nozzles for black and the total number of print Nozzles is up to 3584. The minimum ink droplet size is 2 and 5 picoliters (pl). In this article, you can get information about the Canon PIXMA MX7600 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Canon PIXMA MX7600, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MX7600 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA MX7600 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA MX7600
The Features of Canon PIXMA MX7600 are as follows,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of the printer are about 500×535×257 mm of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 16.6 Kg.
- The Media types supported in this printer includes Plain paper, PP-101/PP-201,SG-201,MP-101,FA-PR1, Envelope, SW-201.
- Media sizes allowed in these printers are A4, B5, A5,Letter, Legal, Envelopes,10×15 cm, 13×18 cm, 20×25 cm, credit card.
- The rear tray can be filled with 20 sheets (Mp-101,SG-210 Media types).
- In the front cassette, the user can fill 150 sheets of plain paper.
- ADF tray can be feed with 35 sheets of paper.
- The print resolution of the printer is about 4800×1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- It takes 43 seconds to print borderless 10×15 cm.
- This printer takes 8.8 ipm (images per minute)to print in Black and 7.3 ipm to print in color.
- The print rate of the printer is about 28 ppm in black printing that it takes 2.1 seconds per page and for color printing it takes about 23 ppm, and it takes 2.6 seconds per page.
- The transmission speed of the fax in monochrome is 33.6 kbps, it takes 3 seconds per page.
- For color the transmission speed of the fax is 33.6 kbps, and it takes 1 minute per page.
- This printer has compression method MH, MR, MMR for monochrome and JPEG for color.
- This printer has a Flatbed scanner.
- It has CIS color scanner technology (contact imaging sensor).
- The optical scanning resolution of the printer is about 4800×9600 dpi (dots per inch) and For ADF, the printing resolution is 600×600 dpi.
- The scanning resolution of the printer is about 19200×19200, dpi (digital).
- This printer can copy both in color and black.
- The copying speed of the printer is about 22 seconds in color, and it takes 28 cpm (copies per minute)for Black ink copying.
- User can copy 99 multiple continuous copies.
- User can zoom and reduce the copy size from 25% to 400% with 1% increments.
- The copying features includes 2 in 1,4 in 1, Auto duplex copy and sorting.
- This printer consumes 6.5 Watts in standby mode.
- It takes 1.6 Watts of power when the printer is off.
- While copying, the printer consumes 26 Watts of power.
How to Download Canon PIXMA MX7600 Printer Driver
Download Canon PIXMA MX7600 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA MX7600 is available on three platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MX7600 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA MX7600 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA MX7600 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA MX7600 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA MX7600 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA MX7600?
A: Canon PIXMA MX7600 is a multi-function printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA MX7600?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA MX7600 to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA MX7600 offers a wired connection to all PCs.