Canon PIXMA PRO-10 is an Inkjet color printer. This printer provides quality, outputs with optimal production and print speed. This printer has several other connecting options like PIXMA Cloud link, PRO Gallery print app, Canon PRINT app, Android plugin, Apple AirPrint, and PictBridge. Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer works with Canon FINE print head (Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) provides resolution of about 4800×2400 dpi with Microscopic droplets). Some other features of this printer include Borderless printing, Black and white photo, clear coating settings, Manual color adjustments, Collate, Multiple pages in a sheet print, Booklet print, and fit to page print. Auto-off Mode is available in this printer (which saves the power consumption of the printer when it is not operated). In this article, you can get information about the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Canon PIXMA PRO-10, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA PRO-10
The features of the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 are as follows,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The printer comes up with 689×385×215 mm dimensions of Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The weight of the printer is about 20 kg.
- Media types supported in this printer includes Plain paper, photo paper pro platinum, photo paper plus glossy II, photo paper pro luster, Premium Matte, photo paper Semi-gloss, Matte photo paper, Photo stickers, and glossy photo papers and canvas paper.
- The Media sizes allowed in the rear tray of the printer is A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, Letter, Legal, 25×30 cm, 20×25 cm, 13×18 cm,10×15 cm.
- In the manual feeder paper sizes allowed are A3+, A3, A4, Letter, 36×43 cm, 25×30 cm, 20×25 cm.
- The rear tray can be filled with 150 sheets of paper.
- In the Manual feeder, user can fill it with one sheet of paper.
- Direct Disk print tray allows one CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc.
- For borderless printing media sizes allowed are A3+, A3, A4, Letter,36×43 cm, 25×30 cm,20×25 cm, 13×18 cm, and 10×15 cm.
- The print resolution of the printer is about 4800×2400, dpi(dots per inch).
- The printing speed of the printer in A3+ With border are as follows,
- Photo paper pro Platinum (PT-101) takes 5 minutes and 20 seconds for both color and monochrome.
- Photo paper plus Glossy II (PP-201) takes 5 minutes and 20 seconds in color and takes 3 minutes and 35 seconds in Monochrome.
- For Photo paper plus semi Gloss (SG-201) takes 3 minutes and 35 seconds in color and 5 minutes and 20 seconds in Monochrome.
- Photo paper Pro Luster (LU-101) takes 3 minutes and 35 seconds in color and 5 minutes and 20 seconds in Monochrome.
Ink Cartridge Details
- PGI-72 Photo Black, Matte Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Grey and Red Ink cartridges.
- PGI-72 Chroma optimizer ink cartridge.
How to Download Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Printer Driver
Download Canon PIXMA PRO-10 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA PRO-10is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA PRO-10 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA PRO-10?
A: Canon PIXMA PRO-10 is an inkjet color printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA PRO-10?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA PRO-10 to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA PRO-10 offers a wired and wireless connection to all PCs.