Canon PIXMA PRO-100 comes up with the latest print technology. And this printer is portable. This printer has many useful features, with those features users can print documents effectively without any interference. This printer can be connected through the USB 2.0 High-speed port, PictBridge, LAN (Local Area Network) wireless LAN, Wi-Fi. Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer can also be connected with mobile to print through PictBridge, Apple Air print, etc. Inside the print engine, there are some inkjet components, like Eight single ink tanks and a chroma life100+ink system. In this article, you can get information about the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer, you have to install and set up the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon PIXMA PRO-100
The features of Canon PIXMA PRO-100 are,
Dimensions of the printer
- This printer’s physical measurements are as follows 27.2×15.2×8.5 in of Weight, Depth and Height respectively,
- With print head and ink tanks weights included, this printer weighs about 19.7 Kg.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The printing resolution of the printer in color is about 9600×2400 dpi
- With the fine print head, this system has a minimum ink droplet size of 3 picoliters.
- User can print borderless image in 50 seconds.
- The speed of printing in A3+ size takes about 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Ink cartridges include the CLI-42BK/C/GY/M/Y/PC (Black, Cyan, Grey, Light grey, Magenta, Yellow, Photo Cyan) which work for different colors.
- Media types include Plain paper, Fine art paper, and paper pro Platinum, glossy photo paper canvas, photo stickers, matte photo paper, photo paper plus semi-gloss.
- The Media sizes includes A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelope, and photo paper.
- The advisable use of paper weight should range between 64 and 105 gsm (grams per square meter).
- The paper feeding input tray can be loaded with 150 sheets of plain paper.
- Added to that, there is also a main paper tray that can be feed with one layer at a time.
- There is also a Direct disc print tray to print CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc.
- This printer can be connected with PIXMA cloud link, Apple AirPrint, PictBridge can be connected through USB port to print from mobile.
- While printing, this printer consumes about 19 Watts.
- When the printer is in the standby mode, the printer consumes 2.3 Watts of power.
- It consumes 0.3 Watts of power when the printer is off.
How to Download Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Driver
Download Canon PIXMA PRO-100 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon PIXMA PRO-100 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon PIXMA PRO-100?
A: Canon PIXMA PRO-100 is a personal printer that comes up with the latest printing technology that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon PIXMA PRO-100?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon PIXMA PRO-100 to my computer?
A: Canon PIXMA PRO-100 offers a wireless connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download