Canon SELPHY CP910 printer is a wireless, compact, and portable color printer. This printer can be carried to any type of workspace. This printer has features like Portrait Image optimize. Users can use this printer to print from Mobile using AirPrint from iPhone, iPad, iPod in a trice. By using the New Access point mode, Without any network, the user can connect the printer. In this article, you can get information about the Canon SELPHY CP910 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have a Canon SELPHY CP910 Black printer, you have to install and set up the Canon SELPHY CP910 Black driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Canon SELPHY CP910 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Canon SELPHY CP910 Black Printer Driver
Features of Canon SELPHY CP910
- This printer uses a dye-sublimation thermal transfer printing system through a three-color system.
- By using dye-sublimation technology, that makes heat to transfer the ink to the paper and produce 16.8 Million colors for printing Images and Monochrome color.
- This printer has 256 levels per color for 24-bit color depth.
- The printing outputs can last out for 100 years.
- This printer allows PictBridge.
- Which is a historical computing industry standard introduced in 2003, by CIPA (Camera and imaging products association) that allows the printer to print images from the Digital cameras to the printer without connecting the camera to the computer.
- This printer comes up with auto-feed from the paper cassette.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 300×300 dpi (dots per inch).
- In this printer, the user can change the print modes easily from, print to ID photo print or DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) image print.
- The Optimal portrait image optimizes, corrects the image when the face in the image looks dark because of the backlighting.
- This printer print edge-to-edge borderless printing of photos for credit card and postcard size. And also the printer corrects the red-eye correction.
- By using SD Card, SDHC, SDXC, USB, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, AND microSDHC user can connect to the printer.
- The camera can be connected to the printer by using Wi-Fi or through USB port type-A.
- This printer can be connected to smartphones and tablets.
- The printing speed of the printer takes about 47 seconds for postcard sizes.
- It takes 27 seconds for credit cards, credit card size stickers, and mini stickers.
- Ink cartridges used in these printers are KC-36IP Color Inkjet cartridge, Color Ink cartridge KP-108IN, KC-18IF Color Ink cartridge, and, Color Ink cartridge KC-18IL.
- The ink cartridges are more appropriate for graphic and other media types.
How to Download Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver
Download Canon SELPHY CP910 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Canon SELPHY CP910 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon SELPHY CP910 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Canon SELPHY CP910 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Canon official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is a Canon SELPHY CP910?
A: Canon SELPHY CP910is a compact printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Canon SELPHY CP910?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Canon SELPHY CP910 to my computer?
A: Canon SELPHY CP910 offers a wireless connection to all PCs.
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download