Epson EcoTank ET-16150 is an A3 inkjet printer that has a PrecisionCore print head that comes up with increased speed and unbeatable image quality, which includes 800 nozzles for color and black printing. This printer device handles a wide variety of tasks easily. And these printers increase the printing output quality without reducing the quality of the work. With these printers, you can be ensured perfect dynamic output. Also, this printer comes up with a 6.1 cm control panel. And it takes 25 ppm for both monochrome and color. These printers aid both Windows and Mac operating systems. We have given the Epson EcoTank ET-16150 Driver, features, and the steps to install the driver on Windows and Mac in this guide.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson EcoTank ET-16150, you have to install and set up the Epson EcoTank ET-16150 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson EcoTank ET-16150 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Notable Features of Epson EcoTank ET-16150
- This device comes up with a double side printing unit with a one-touch feature that allows you to print front and back pages at once without any work manually.
- The minimum ink droplet size of this printer is 3.8 Picoliters (pl) with pigment ink type.
- This device is also a print-only device that has standard mode within the ISO/IEC 24734 is a standard method for measuring the productivity of the digital printers and that determines the printing speed of the machine.
- Mobile printing options are also available in this printer.
- This printer is Energy-star certified for less consumption of power.
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 515×500×300 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 17 kg.
- Power Consumption
- This printer device’s supply voltage is within 100 and 240 volts of an AC with a frequency range of 50/60 Hz.
- However, the energy use depends upon the different usage modes like sleep, ready, active printing, and power off.
- The sleep mode consumes 0.8 Watts,
- Functional printing uses 27 Watts, and the
- Ready method requires of 7.1 Watts.
- The rate of consumption is just 0.2 watts while the printer is in a power off way.
- EcoTank Comes up with huge ink containers when compared to other printer devices which have low-cost ink containers.
- The print rate of this device is 25 ppm (page per minute) in color and monochrome documents.
- The standard printing speed is about 32 ppm when using plain paper at 75 gsm (grams per square meter) for monochrome and color.
- For Duplex printing, the printing speed of the printer is 21 ppm with A4 Paper.
- For both monochrome and color, The first page out time is about 5.5 seconds.
- User have connectivity options that includes
- Users can connect the printer and the computer for printing using High-speed USB 2.0 interface, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, Wired Ethernet.
- Paper sizes supported in these printers include A3+, A3, A4, A5, A6, B6, DL, and #10 envelopes concerning the compatible paper formats.
- Paper sizes supported in duplex printing are A3 and A4.
- The Input tray can hold up to 550 sheets of plain paper.
- The output tray can hold up to 125 sheets of printed paper.
- At the same time, the compatible paperweight when using A4 and A3 is within 64 and 255 gsm.
How to Download the drivers for Epson EcoTank ET-16150
Download Linux Epson EcoTank ET-16150 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson EcoTank ET-16150 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson EcoTank ET-16150 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson EcoTank ET-16150 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson EcoTank ET-16150 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson EcoTank ET-16150 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson EcoTank ET-16150 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson EcoTank ET-16150?
A: This Epson EcoTank ET-16150 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson EcoTank ET-16150?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson EcoTank ET-16150 to my computer?
A: This Epson EcoTank ET-16150 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.