Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 is an EcoTank 3-in-one printer. This printer is powered by a PrecisionCore print head, with that user can get a precise print of texts and images. Moreover, this printer uses pigment ink technology. The printer has a 3.7 cm Color LCD screen. In this article, you can get information about the Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 driver download and the steps to install it in Windows and Mac.
With the help of the Epson connect, you can print from anywhere. The printer has an ADF tray (Automatic Document Feeder). The user has mobile printing options. Users can also print using mobile and Tablets. The user has the option for duplex printing automatically, with that user can print front and back pages automatically.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson EcoTank ET-M2140, you have to install and set up the Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 Printer
The following list is the features of the Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 Printer,
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 375×347×302 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 6.2 kg.
- The power emission level is 6.9B(A) and the pressure emission is 56 dB (A).
- The printing speed of the printer is about 20 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- The print rate of the printer is 39 ppm.
- For duplex printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 9 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing.
- The first page out time is 6 seconds.
- The minimum droplet ink size is 2.8 picoliters.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 1200×2400 optimized dpi (dots per inch).
- The optical resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi(dots per inch).
- The ADF optical resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi.
- The single sided scanning speed is about 12 seconds in black and 27 seconds in color.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Some output formats include BMP, JPEG, PICT, TIFF, multi-TIFF, PDF, PNG.
- User has connectivity options that include
- USB port
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A4 and legal and for duplex A4 and plain paper.
- The paper weight supported in this printer is 64 – 256 gsm.
- The output tray can be loaded with 100 plain sheets of paper.
- The multifunction tray can hold 250 sheets of paper.
- This printer is Energy star certified for the less consumption of power
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 12 watts of power.
- It consumes 0.7 watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
- It consumes 4.9 watts when the printer is in standby mode.
- When the printer is off, the power it consumes is 0.8 Watts.
How to Download Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 Printer Driver
Download Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11,macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson EcoTank ET-M2140?
A: Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 Printer is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson EcoTank ET-M2140?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 to my computer?
A: Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.
- HP ENVY 7640 Printer Driver Download
- Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Printer Driver Download
- Epson XP-5100 Printer Driver Download
- Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW Driver Download
- Brother DCP-395CN Printer Driver Download