Epson EcoTank L3060 is an inkjet color printer. This device has Epson Micro Piezo print head technology. With this printer, you can print, copy and fax. This printer has both Wired and Wireless features. The printer printing speed is 10 in Monochrome and 5 ppm in color. This printer has 180 nozzles in Black and 59 nozzles in color. This printer has 3 Picoliters of minimum ink droplet size. It has Dye ink technology. Meanwhile, this printer can be accessible on all platforms like office, home, and more. With this printer users can copy, print, and scan. We also provided the Epson EcoTank L3060 Driver downloading link below for Windows and Mac.
Mobile printing options are also available in this printer, By using Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print, Epson iPrint app, users can print from mobile also. Users can print from Mobile, tablet, iPad, Android, iPhone.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson EcoTank L3060, you have to install and set up the Epson EcoTank L3060 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson EcoTank L3060 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson EcoTank L3060
The features of the Epson EcoTank L3060 are,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 445×304×169 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 4.9 kg.
- This printer has a A4 Color single side scanner.
- The single side scanner scans 300 dpi in 2.4 meter per second and 600 dpi in 7.2 meter per second in Monochrome.
- The single side scanner scans 300 dpi in 9.5 meter per second and 600 dpi in 14.3 meter per second in color.
- The output formats include BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PDF.
- The optical scanning resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The printing speed of the printer is about 10 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For the color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 5 ppm (ISO).
- The printing speed is 33 ppm in monochrome and 15 ppm in color.
- It takes 69 seconds for 4×6 in photo.
- The minimum droplet ink size is 3 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 5760×1440, dpi(dots per inch).
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 11 Watts of power.
- Also, it consumes 1.4 Watts of power in Sleep mode.
- When the printer is ready it consumes 3.6 watts of power.
- In power off mode it consumes 0.3 watts.
- Users can connect the printer and the computer for printing using High-speed USB 2.0 interface, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A4, A5, B5, C6, DL Envelope, A6, Letter, legal, User Defined, 10×15 cm, 13×18 cm, 13×18 cm, 16:9.
- The output tray can be loaded with 30 plain sheets of paper.
- The paper feeding method is friction feed with paper feeder and ADF feeder.
- The Multifunction tray can be loaded with 100 sheets and 20 photo sheets.
- The black ink can yield 13,000 pages.
- The Color ink cartridge can Yield 6,500 pages.
- This printer is a three in one printer.
How to Download the Drivers for Epson EcoTank L3060
Download Linux Epson EcoTank L3060 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson EcoTank L3060 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson EcoTank L3060 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson EcoTank L3060 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson EcoTank L3060 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson EcoTank L3060 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson EcoTank L3060 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson EcoTank L3060?
A: This Epson EcoTank L3060 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson EcoTank L3060?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson EcoTank L3060 to my computer?
A: This Epson EcoTank L3060 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.