Epson EcoTank M1140 is a Monochrome printer. This printer has a PrecisionCore TFP print head. The printer has Pigment ink technology. This printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 2.8 picoliters (pl). This printer is more suitable for home and office. Epson EcoTank M1140 printer is a print-only device. The printing speed of the printer is 20 ppm. The first page printout time is 6 seconds. With this device, users can get quality prints, and the print cost is low, and so on. Below, we have attached the Epson EcoTank M1140 driver features.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson EcoTank M1140, you have to install and set up the Epson EcoTank M1140 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson EcoTank M1140 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson EcoTank M1140 Printer
The features of the Epson EcoTank M1140 Printer are:
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 375×347×151 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 4.32 kg.
- When the printer is printing, the printer consumes 14 watts of power.
- When the printer is in power off mode, the power it consumes is 0.2 watts.
- In sleep mode, it consumes 0.6 watts of power.
- When the printer is in ready mode, it consumes 3.4 watts of power.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 20 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For duplex printing, the printing speed of the printer is 9 ppm.
- The minimum droplet ink size is 2.8 picoliters (pl).
- The first page printout time is 6 seconds.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 1200×2400 optimized dpi (dots per inch).
- This printer uses a PrecisionCore TFP print head.
- It consists of 400 nozzles in Black.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A4, Legal.
- The output tray can be fed with 100 sheets of plain paper.
- The power emission level is 6.9 B(A) and the noise emission is 56 dB(A).
- Users can connect the printer and the computer using USB 2.0.
How to Download the Drivers for the Epson EcoTank M1140 Printer
Download Linux Epson EcoTank M1140 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson EcoTank M1140 Printer is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson EcoTank M1140 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson EcoTank M1140 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson EcoTank M1140 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson EcoTank M1140 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson EcoTank M1140 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson EcoTank M1140?
A: This Epson EcoTank M1140 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson EcoTank M1140?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson EcoTank M1140 to my computer?
A: This Epson EcoTank M1140 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.