Epson ET-2700 Printer is an all-in-one wireless printer. This printer is an inkjet color printer. Also, this printer has dropped on demand MicroPiezo inkjet printing technology. This printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 3 picoliters (pl). In addition to that, this printer comes up with Four-color ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow). The printing speed of the printer is 10.5 pages per minute. With the use of the control panel, users can easily set up and navigate easily. Below, we have attached the Epson ET-2700 driver features.
Epson ET-2700 printer offers cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill ink tanks, and the replacement ink for this printer is available in Low cost. Also, Users have the option to print from mobile phones and tablets, using Epson iPrint app, and Android printing, Fire OS printing. In addition to that, users can print borderless photos, also the user can stack 100 continuous copies without any break. And this device comes up with 2 years of Warranty.
- Users have connectivity options that include
- USB port
- Wireless feature
- Wi-Fi Direct printing
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson ET-2700, you have to install and set up the Epson ET-2700 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson ET-2700 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of the Epson ET-2700 Printer
The features of the Epson ET-2700 Printer are as follows.
- Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 14.8×22.3×10.2 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 11 lb (4.99 kg).
- Print Rate
- The printing speed of the printer is about 10.5 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 5.0ppm (ISO).
- The minimum droplet ink size is 3 as small as 3 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 5760×1440 optimized dpi(dots per inch)
- This printer uses MicroPiezo inkjet printing technology.
- The copying speed of the printer is 7.7 CPM (copies per minute) in Monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer is 3.8 CPM in color.
- In addition, the User can also print 1-20 copies PC free.
- The maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 8.5×11 in.
- Copying modes available in these printers are Color, Black, White, Draft/Normal.
- This printer has color Flatbed scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The hardware resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi.
- The maximum resolution of the printer is 9600 dpi interpolated.
- It has a 48-bit color input/24-bit color input.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Some scanning features include Scan to PC.
- Power Consumption
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 12 Watts of power.
- When the printer is in power off mode, the power consumption is 0.2 Watts.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is 8.5×47.2 in.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in, 8.5×14, A4, A6, Half letter, legal, Executive.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper,
- Epson bright white paper,
- Photo Paper Glossy
- Premium photo paper, glossy.
- Presentation paper matte
- premium presentation paper matte double-sided
- premium presentation paper matte.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Envelope sizes allowed are No10, Plain paper, Bond paper, air mail.
- The input tray can be loaded with 100 plain sheets of paper, 20 sheets of photo paper, 10 Envelopes.
- The output tray can be fed with 30 sheets of plain paper.
- This printer uses Eco tank ink bottles.
- Epson ET-2700 allows four ink color that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black,
- The replacement ink bottles are 502 (127 mL) cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black, 502 (70 mL) cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- The ink tanks can print 7,500 pages in Black and 6000 pages in color.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.4 B(A) and the pressure emission is 51 dB(A).
- When the printer is operating, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degrees Celsius.
How to Download the Drivers for Epson ET-2700
Download Linux Epson ET-2700 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson ET-2700 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-2700 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson ET-2700 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-2700 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson ET-2700 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson ET-2700 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson ET-2700?
A: This Epson ET-2700 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson ET-2700?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson ET-2700 to my computer?
A: This Epson ET-2700 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.