Epson ET-2720 is an all-in-one wireless printer. This printer is an inkjet color printer. The printer has drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet printing technology. This printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 3 picoliters (pl). In addition to that, this printer comes up with Four-color ink tanks. This printer has a 1.44 inch (3.66 cm) LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) control panel, the user can use this control panel to edit and print without connecting to the computer. Below, we have attached the Epson ET-2720 driver features.
Epson ET-2720 printer offers cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill ink tanks, and the replacement ink for this printer is available in Low cost. Users have the option to print from mobile phones and tablets, Google cloud print, and Apple AirPrint. This printer allows automatic duplex printing, by using this user can print both the front and back of the paper without any work manually. In addition to that, by using these duplex printing features, users can save 50% of the papers.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson ET-2720, you have to install and set up the Epson ET-2720 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson ET-2720 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson ET-2720 Printer
The features of the Epson ET-2720 Printer are:
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 14.8×22.8×10 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 13.2 lb (5.99 kg).
- The copying speed of the printer is 7.7 cpm (copies per minute) in monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer is 3.8 cpm in color.
- In addition, the users can also print 1-20 copies PC free.
- The maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 8.5×11 in.
- Users can enlarge and reduce the copy size from 25-400%.
- This printer has a color Flatbed scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi(dots per inch).
- The hardware resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi.
- The maximum resolution of the printer is 9600 dpi interpolated.
- It has a 48-bit color input/24-bit color input.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Some scanning features include scan to computer event manager, Scan to PC.
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 13 watts of power.
- When the printer is in power off mode, the power it consumes is 0.3 watts.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 10.5 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing(ISO).
- For color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 5.0ppm (ISO).
- The minimum droplet ink size is 3 as small as 3 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 5760×1440 optimized dpi (dots per inch).
- This printer uses MicroPiezo inkjet printing technology.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in, 8.5×11 in, 8.5×14, A4, A6, Half letter, Executive.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper
- Epson bright white paper
- Photo Paper Glossy
- Premium photo paper glossy
- Presentation paper matte
- Ultra photo paper glossy
- Premium presentation paper matte double-sided
- premium presentation paper matte.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Envelope sizes allowed are No10, Plain paper, Bond paper, airmail.
- The input tray can be loaded with 100 plain sheets of paper, 20 sheets of photo paper, 10 Envelopes,
- The output tray can be fed with 30 sheets of plain paper.
- This printer uses Eco tank ink bottles.
- Epson ET-2720 allows four ink color that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 522 (65 mL)cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black, & 522 (65 mL) cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- The ink tanks can print 4,500 pages in Black and 7500 pages in color.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.3 B(A) and the pressure emission is 50 dB(A).
- When the printer is operating, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degrees Celsius.
- Users can connect the printer and the computer using
- USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi Direct
How to Download the Drivers for the Epson ET-2720 Printer
Download Linux Epson ET-2720 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson ET-2720 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-2720 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson ET-2720 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-2720 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson ET-2720 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson ET-2720 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson ET-2720?
A: This Epson ET-2720 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson ET-2720?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson ET-2720 to my computer?
A: This Epson ET-2720 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.