Epson ET-2760 is an EcoTank All-in-one printer, which has a drop-on-demand MicroPiezo Inkjet technology. This p Moreover, this printer is a Wireless printer. The printer has 1.44 inches (3.66 cm) mono graphics display screen. Epson ET-2760 also has features like scan to PC options. In addition, the replacement ink used in this printer is available at a low cost. In this article, you can get information about the Epson ET-2760 driver download and the steps to install it in Windows and Mac.
With the help of the Epson iPrint, AirPrint, Cloud Print, Android Fire Printing, you can print from anywhere. The user has mobile printing options. Users can also print using mobile and Tablets. The user has the option for duplex printing automatically, with that user can print front and back pages automatically.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson ET-2760, you have to install and set up the Epson ET-2760 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson ET-2760 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson ET-2760 Printer
The following list is the features of the Epson ET-2760 Printer,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 14.8×22×10.5 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 13.2 lb (5.99 kg).
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80%RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85%RH with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.3 B(A) and the pressure emission is 50 dB (A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degrees Celsius.
- This printer uses Eco tank ink bottles.
- Epson ET-2760 allows four ink color that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 502 cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and 502 Black.
- The ink tanks can print 7500 pages in Black and 6000 pages in color.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 10.5 ppm(pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 5 ppm (ISO).
- For duplex printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 6 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing and 4 ppm in color.
- The minimum droplet ink size is 3 picoliters, as small as 3 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 57600×1440 optimized dpi(dots per inch).
- The copying speed of the printer is 7.7 cpm (copies per minute) in Monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer is 3.8 cpm in color.
- Users can print 20 copies PC free.
- The maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 8.5×11 in.
- Users can enlarge and reduce the copy size from 25-400%.
- This printer has a color flatbed scanner.
- The hardware resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi.
- The maximum resolution of the printer is 9600 dpi interpolated.
- It has a 48-bit color input/24-bit color input.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Some scanning features include Scan to PC.
- User has connectivity options that include
- USB port
- Wireless features
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in,8.5 in, 8.5×14, A4, A6, Half letter, Executive.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper
- Photo paper
- Bright white paper
- Photo paper Glossy
- Epson presentation paper matte
- Epson premium presentation paper matte
- Ultra Premium photo paper glossy
- Epson premium presentation paper matte double-sided
- No #10 envelope
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- The input tray can be loaded with 100 plain sheets of paper, 20 sheets of photo paper, 10 Envelopes.
- The Output Tray can be used to load 30 sheets of plain paper.
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 13 watts of power.
- When the printer is off, the power it consumes is 0.3 Watts.
How to Download Epson ET-2760 Printer Driver
Download Epson ET-2760 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Epson ET-2760 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11,macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-2760 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson ET-2760 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-2760 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson ET-2760 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson ET-2760 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson ET-2760?
A: Epson ET-2760 Printer is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson ET-2760?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Installation Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson ET-2760 to my computer?
A: Epson ET-2760 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.
- HP ENVY 5532 Printer Driver Download
- Brother DCP-165C Printer Driver Download
- Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Driver Download
- Sharp MX-M850 Printer Driver Download
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw Printer Driver Download