Epson ET-3750 printer is an all-in-one printer that has a PrecisionCore print head. PrecisionCore is an inkjet printing technology that produces quality Images as it is the next-level printing technology created by Epson. This printer offers users advanced cartridge-free printing with the help of easy-to-fill ink tanks. This printer also has ADF. In addition to that this printer allows Mobile printing, By using smartphones and tablets users can print easily. To make it easier for the user, the printer comes up with a 2.4 LCD screen with which the user can navigate and set up easily in a trice. In addition, users can edit and preview without connecting to the computer with the use of the LCD screen. Below, we have attached the Epson ET-3750 driver features.
Epson ET-3750 printer is Energy-star certified for less consumption of power. Also, this printer has an automatic duplex printing option with the help of that user can save 50% of the paper. The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 5000 pages per month.
- Users have connectivity options that include
- USB port
- Wireless feature
- Wired Ethernet and
- Wi-Fi Direct printing
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson ET-3750, you have to install and set up the Epson ET-3750 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson ET-3750 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of the Epson ET-3750 Printer
The below are the features of the Epson ET-3750 Printer.
- Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 16.4×19.8×10 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 16.1 lb (7.3 kg).
- Print Rate
- The printing speed of the printer is about 15 ppm(pages per minute) in Black ink printing(ISO).
- For color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 8 ppm(ISO).
- The minimum droplet ink size is 3 as small as 3.3 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×1200 optimized dpi(dots per inch).
- This printer uses PrecisionCore printing technology.
- The copying speed of the printer is 11 cpm (copies per minute) in Monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer is 5.5 cpm in color.
- In addition, the User can also print 1-99 copies PC free.
- The maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 8.5×14 in.
- Users can enlarge and reduce the copy size from 25-400%.
- Some copying features of this printer include duplex copying, density, removes shadow, removes punch holes, ID card copy, and borderless copying.
- This printer has a color Flatbed scanner,
- The optical resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi(dots per inch).
- The hardware resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi.
- The maximum resolution of the printer is 9600 dpi interpolated.
- It has 48-bit color input/24-bit color input.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Some scanning features include Scan to PC, Cloud.
- Power Consumption
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 12 watts of power.
- When the printer is in power off mode, the power it consumes is 0.2 watts.
- The printer consumes 5.3 watts of power when the printer is ready.
- It consumes 0.9 watts of power when the printer is in Sleep mode.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in, 8.5×11 in, 8.5×14, A4, A6, Half letter, Executive.
- The maximum paper size allowed for printing is 8.5×47.2 in,
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper,
- Epson bright white paper,
- Photo paper Glossy
- Epson Premium photo paper, glossy.
- Epson Presentation paper matte
- Ultra premium photo paper glossy
- Premium presentation paper matte double-sided
- Premium presentation paper matte.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- The allowed Envelope sizes are No 10,
- The input tray can be loaded with 150 plain sheets of paper.
- This printer uses Eco tank ink bottles.
- Epson ET-3750 allows four ink color that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 502 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black ink cartridges.
- The ink tanks can print 7,500 pages in Black and 6000 pages in color(ISO).
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.4 B(A) and the pressure emission is 52 dB(A).
- When the printer is operating, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degrees Celsius.
How to Download the Drivers for Epson ET-3750 Printer
Download Linux Epson ET-3750 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson ET-3750 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-3750 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson ET-3750 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-3750 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson ET-3750 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson ET-3750 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson ET-3750?
A: This Epson ET-3750 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson ET-3750?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson ET-3750 to my computer?
A: This Epson ET-3750 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.