Epson ET-4750 is an all-in-one printer that has PrecisionCore printing technology. This printer offers users cartridge-free printing with supersized ink tanks. By using this printer, users can perform activities like printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Furthermore, this printer allows four color palettes. Also, this printer comes up with a 30 sheet ADF tray (Automatic Document Feeder). Added to that, duplex printing is also available in this printer. This printer offers users both wired and wireless features. We have also attached the Epson ET-4750 driver download links for Windows and Mac.
Epson offers users cartridge-free printing in addition to that, the price of the replacement ink is low. The user has the option to print directly from mobile using mobiles, tablets, and so on. Furthermore, this printer has a 2.4-inch touchscreen control panel using that the user can navigate easily and set up. Also, these printers are Energy-star certified for less consumption of power. This device comes up with 2 years of warranty.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson ET-4750, you have to install and set up the Epson ET-4750 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson ET-4750 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson ET-4750
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of these printers is 16.4×19.8×10 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 16.1 lb (7.3 kg).
- The copying speed of the printer is 11 cpm (Copies Per Minute) in Monochrome and 5.5 cpm in color (ISO).
- In addition, the User can also print 99 copies PC free.
- Maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 8.5×14 in.
- Some copying features of this printer includes duplex copying, Density, Enlargement, and reduction of copy size, ID copy, Borderless, Remove shadow, remove punch holes.
- User can enlarge and reduce the copy size from 25-400%.
- This printer has color Flatbed scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The hardware resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi.
- And the interpolated resolution of the printer is 9600 dpi.
- It has 48-bit of input color depth and 24-bit of output color depth.
- Also, This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Some scanning features include Scan to PC and scan to cloud.
- The faxing speed of the printer is 33.6 kbps.
- And the transmission speed of the fax is 3 seconds per page.
- Some features include 60 speed dials, can send and receive fax, fax to email and fax to folder options.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 15 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing(ISO).
- And for the color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 8 ppm(ISO).
- For duplex printing, the printing speed is 6.5 ppm in Monochrome and 4.5 ppm in color.
- And the minimum droplet ink size is 3 as small as 3.3 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×1200 optimized dpi(dots per inch).
- This printer uses MicroPiezo inkjet printing technology.
- This printer is Energy star certified for the less consumption of power.
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 12 Watts of power.
- When the printer is ready, the printer consumes 5.4 Watts of power.
- And it consumes 1.0 Watts of power when the printer is in Sleep mode.
- And when the printer is in power off mode, the power it consumes is 0.2 Watts.
- User have connectivity options that includes
- Hi-Speed USB port, Wireless feature, Wi-Fi direct printing, Ethernet.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is 8.5×47.2 in.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in,8.5×11 in 8.5×14 in, A4, A6, Half letter, legal, Executive.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper
- Epson bright white paper
- Photo paper Glossy
- Premium photo paper, glossy
- Epson Presentation paper matte
- premium presentation paper matte double-sided
- premium presentation paper matte
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- The input tray can be loaded with 250 plain sheets of paper, 10 Envelopes,
- This printer uses Eco tank ink bottles.
- Epson ET-4750 allows four ink color that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 502 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black ink cartridge.
- And the ink tanks can print 7500 pages in Black and 6000 pages in color.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.4 B(A) and the pressure emission is 52 dB(A).
- When the printer is operating, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
How to Download the drivers for Epson ET-4750
Download Linux Epson ET-4750 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson ET-4750 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-4750 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson ET-4750 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-4750 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson ET-4750 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson ET-4750 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson ET-4750?
A: This Epson ET-4750 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson ET-4750?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson ET-4750 to my computer?
A: This Epson ET-4750 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.