Epson ET-5150 is a multifunction printer. The printer device has On-demand Inkjet (piezoelectric) printing technology. This printer can scan, print and copy. This printer allows automatic duplex printing. And this printer has a PrecisionCore Print head. This product can be recycled, and the Automatic Duplex printing allows the user to Save 50% of the paper. Added to that the monthly duty cycle of the printer is 33000 pages and the recommended monthly volume is 1600 pages. The 2.4-inch display color screen with a touch screen feature allows the user to set up and navigate Easily. We have given the Epson ET-5150 driver, features, and the steps to install the driver on Windows and Mac in this guide.
Mobile printing options are also available in this printer. This printer is Energy-star certified for less consumption of power.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson ET-5150, you have to install and set up the Epson ET-5150 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson ET-5150 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson ET-5150
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 14.8×13.7×13.6 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 16 lb (7.26 kg).
- In addition, the User can also print 99 copies PC free.
- The copying speed of the printer is 12 ipm (images per minute) in Black (ISO).
- In color, the copy rate is 6 ipm (ISO).
- Maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 8.5×14 in.
- This printer has color Flatbed scanner and Automatic ADF scanner.
- The maximum hardware resolution of the printer is 1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- The hardware resolution of the printer is 1200×3200 dpi in flatbed scanner and 1200×2400 dpi in ADF.
- The maximum resolution of the printer is 9600 dpi interpolated resolution.
- It has 48-bit of input color depth and 24-bit of output color depth.
- Also, This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Power consumption
- This printer is Energy star certified for the less consumption of power.
- The printer consumes 12 Watts of power, while copying.
- It consumes 5.3 Watts of power when the printer is in ready mode.
- And when the printer is in sleep mode, the power it consumes is 0.9 Watts.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 17 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing(ISO).
- For duplex printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 9.5 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing(ISO).
- For duplex printing, the printing speed of the printer is 7.5 ppm in monochrome and 5 ppm in color.
- And the minimum droplet ink size is 3 as small as 3.8 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×1200 optimized dpi(dots per inch).
- And the printer has PrecisionCore print head.
- Printer language supported in this printer is ESC/P-R.
- User have connectivity options that includes
- Users can connect the printer and the computer for printing using High-speed USB 2.0 Interface, Wi-Fi, Wired Ethernet, Wifi direct.
- By using Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print, Epson iPrint app, and Mopria printing, users can print from mobile also. Users can print from Mobile, tablet, iPad, Android, iPhone.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is 8.5×47.2 in.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in, A4, A6, letter, legal, 16:9 wide.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper
- Epson bright white paper
- premium Presentation paper Matte
- Presentation paper matte
- premium presentation paper matte double-sided
- Photo paper Glossy
- Premium photo paper semi Gloss
- Ultra premium photo paper Glossy
- Card stocks
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- The input tray can be loaded with 250 plain sheets of paper, 1 sheet in rear feed,10 Envelopes.
- The output paper tray can be filled with 30 sheets of paper.
- The replacement ink bottles are
- 542 Black ink cartridge that can print 7500 pages.
- 542 Cyan, yellow, Magenta, ink cartridge can print 6,000 pages.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.4 B(A) and the pressure emission of the printer is 51 dB(A).
- When the printer is operating, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
How to Download the drivers for Epson ET-5150
Download Linux Epson ET-5150 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson ET-5150 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-5150 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson ET-5150 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-5150 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson ET-5150 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson ET-5150 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson ET-5150?
A: This Epson ET-5150 Printer is a multifunction printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson ET-5150?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson ET-5150 to my computer?
A: This Epson ET-5150 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.