Epson ET-7750 is an all-in-one printer, which has drop-on-demand inkjet printing technology and it has MicroPiezo inkjet technology. This ink can print up to 9000 pages, and it can print 4×6 in of 1000 photos. Epson ET-7750 printer consists of 360 nozzles for black and 180 nozzles for each color. The minimum droplet ink size is 1.5 picoliters (pl). This printer comes up with 2 years of ink for the printer, produces numerous output, low-cost replacement inks, mobile printing, and 2.7 inches (6.86 cm) of the display screen to preview so that users can preview without using the computer. Also, this printer has a 2-year warranty. In this article, you can get information about Epson ET-7750 Printer Driver and the steps to download drivers for Windows and Mac.
- Users have connectivity options that include
- USB port
- Wireless feature
- Wi-Fi Direct printing
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson ET-7750, you have to install and set up the Epson ET-7750 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson ET-7750 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson ET-7750 Printer
The features of the Epson ET-7750 Printer driver are as follows
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 20.7×29.3×17.8 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 24.3 lb (11.02 kilogram).
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80%RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85%RH with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 5.3 B(A) and the pressure emission is 47 dB (A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degrees Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degrees Celsius.
- This printer uses Eco tank ink bottles.
- Epson ET-7750 allows five ink color that includes Photo Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are 512 standard Photo Black, cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.
- The ink tanks can print 8,000 pages in Black and 5000 pages in color.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 13 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 10 ppm (ISO).
- The minimum droplet ink size is 3 and small as 1.5 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 5700×1440, optimized dpi (dots per inch).
- The copying speed of the printer is 10 cpm (copies per minute) in Monochrome.
- The printing speed of the printer is 7.2 cpm in color.
- Users can print 99 copies PC free.
- The maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 8.5×11 in.
- Copying features of this printer include duplex copying, fit to page, auto background removal for text, reduction and enlargement, photo reprints, color restoration of old, faded photos that can be copied into CDs/DVDs.
- This printer has a color Flatbed scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi(dots per inch).
- The maximum resolution of the printer is 9600 dpi interpolated.
- It has a 48-bit color input/24-bit color input.
- This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Some scanning features include scan to PC, scan to cloud.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in,8.5 in, 8.5×14, A3, A4, A6, Half letter, Executive,11×17 in.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper, Envelopes No 10, Photo paper, Bright white paper, Epson presentation paper matte, Epson premium presentation paper, matte Premium presentation paper matte, double-sided Matte paper, Heavyweight photo Paper, Glossy, Epson premium photo paper glossy, and Ultra Premium photo paper Glossy.
- The maximum paper size allowed is 11.7×44 in.
- The input tray can be loaded with 100 sheets of paper, 20 sheets of photo paper, 10 Envelopes.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- This printer is Energy star certified for the less consumption of power.
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 13 watts of power.
- It consumes 0.9 watts of power when the printer is in sleep mode.
- The printer consumes 6.4 watts when the printer is ready.
- When the printer is off, the power it consumes is 0.1 watts.
How to Download Epson ET-7750 Printer Driver
Download Epson ET-7750 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Epson ET-7750 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-7750 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson ET-7750 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-7750 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson ET-7750 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson ET-7750 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson ET-7750?
A: Epson ET-7750 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson ET-7750?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson ET-7750 to my computer?
A: Epson ET-7750 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.