The Epson ET-8700 Printer is an all-in-one printer, which has wireless features and offers cartridge-free printing with convenient ink tanks. Epson ET-8700 comes up with a PrecisionCore 4S Print head (PrecisionCore is one of the fastest inkjet delivery technologies in the world, which is twice the resolution of Epson’s conventional print heads). This printer comes up with Thermal inkjet printing technology. Users get up to 2 years of ink that including the replacement ink set. Epson ET-8700 comes up with two years of warranty. This printer is certified with Energy Star. Users can print from Mobile by using the wireless feature. In this article, you can get information about the Epson ET-8700 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Epson ET-8700 printer allows 4 color system that includes Cyan, Magenta, Black, and Yellow. This printer can produce a maximum print resolution of about 4800×1200, dpi(dots per inch). And the minimum ink droplet size of the printer is about 3 which is as small as 3.8 picolitres (pl).
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson ET-8700 Printer, you have to install and set up the Epson ET-8700 Printer driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson ET-8700 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson ET-8700 Printer Driver
The features of the printer Epson ET-8700 are,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 16.7 ×17.7×22.8 in of Width, Height, and depth respectively.
- The printer weighs about 40.6 lb (18.42 kg).
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% without condensation.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.6 dB (A) and the pressure emission is of 54 dB (A).
- While the printer is printing, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
- This printer uses DURABrite Ultra pigment ink.
- Epson ET-8700 allows four ink colors that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
- The replacement ink bottles are R02X- Black, R02L Cyan, Magenta, Yellow ink bottle.
- In which the black ink bottle can print 10,000 pages.
- Cyan, Magenta, Yellow ink bottle can print up to 5,000 pages.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 24 ppm(pages per minute) in Black ink printing.
- For the color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 24 ppm (ISO).
- For duplex printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 15 ppm for both Black and color.
- The minimum ink droplet size is 3 which is less than 3.8 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×1200 dpi (dots per inch).
How to Download Epson ET-8700 Printer Driver
Download Epson ET-8700 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Epson ET-8700 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-8700 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson ET-8700 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson ET-8700 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson ET-8700 Printer Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson ET-8700 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson ET-8700 Printer?
A: Epson ET-8700 Printer is an all-in-one printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson ET-8700 Printer?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson ET-8700 Printer to my computer?
A: Epson ET-8700 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.