Epson Inkjet Photo L800 is an Inkjet photo printer that has an on-demand piezoelectric ink-jet printing method. This printer is more suitable for Personal use. Both color and black printing can be done using this printer. Notable features of the printer include high-quality photo printing and the cost per page being very low, warranty of Epson. The printer contains 90 Nozzles for Black, 90 nozzles for each color. The printing speed of the printer is 37 ppm in monochrome and 38 ppm in color. The noise level of the printer is 39 dB(A). This printer comes up with a 1-year warranty. Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Printer Driver is available on the official Epson website and also in this guide for the seamless control of the printer.
Epson Inkjet Photo L800 printer allows Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Light Cyan, and Light Magenta. The minimum droplet ink size is 1.5 picoliters (pl). Users can connect the printer and the computer using the USB interface. This printer aids both Windows and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson Inkjet Photo L800, you have to install and set up the Inkjet Photo L800 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson Inkjet Photo L800 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Printer
Here are some of the features of the Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Printer:
Dimension of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 537×289×188 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 6.2 kg.
- When the printer is printing, the printer consumes 13 watts of power.
- In sleep mode, it consumes 1.2 watts of power.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 37 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 38 ppm (ISO).
- The minimum droplet ink size is 1.5 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 5760×1440 optimized dpi(dots per inch).
- The printer takes 12 seconds to print a 10×15 cm photo.
- User has connectivity options that include
- USB 2.0
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A4, Letter, Legal, Envelopes No10, DL, C6, 10×15, 9×13 cm, 13×18 cm, 16:9, A5, A6, B5.
- Standard ink cartridges of Epson Inkjet Photo L800 are,
- Light Cyan
- Light Magenta
How to Download the Drivers for Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Printer
Download Linux Epson Inkjet Photo L800 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson Inkjet Photo L800 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson Inkjet Photo L800?
A: This Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Printer is a color Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson Inkjet Photo L800?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and click Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson Inkjet Photo L800 to my computer?
A: This Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Printer offers both wired connections to all PCs.