Epson L6190 Printer is a Multifunction all-in-one printer. This printer can perform activities like Scanning, Printing, Faxing, and Copying. Also, this printer has a PrecisionCore print head, with this print head users can get Quality images with invincible printing speed. This printer allows Borderless printing. In addition to that, this printer allows Automatic duplex printing where the user can print the front and back pages of the documents without any work manually. This printer’s connectivity options include USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi direct. Also, this printer has an ADF tray (Automatic Document Feeder). This printer has a 2.4-inch color LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) which helps users to do computer-free printing. Also, this printer’s minimum ink droplet size is 3 picoliters (pl).
Mobile printing options are also available in this printer, By using Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print, Epson iPrint app, and Mopria printing users can print from mobile also. Also, the printer is Energy Star Certified for less consumption of power.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson L6190, you have to install and set up the Epson L6190 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson L6190 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson L6190
- Printing Features
- The printing speed of the printer is about 15 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing(ISO).
- And for the color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 8 ppm(ISO).
- Print direction-Bi directional print, Uni directional print.
- And the minimum droplet ink size is 3.3 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×1200, dpi(dots per inch).
- This printer uses PrecisionCore print head technology.
- The copying speed of the printer is 11 ipm in Black and 5.5 ipm in color.
- In addition, the User can also print 99 copies PC free.
- The copying resolution of the printer is 600×1200 dpi.
- The maximum copy size allowed in this printer is A4.
- User can enlarge and reduce the copy size from 25-400%, Auto fit.
- This printer has Flatbed color image scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The maximum scanning area of the printer is 216×297 mm.
- The scanning speed of the printer in Black is 5.0 ppm.
- The scanning speed of the printer in Color is 5 ppm.
- Also, This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- User can have the Error correction features with ITU Group3.
- The fax speed is 33.6 kbps which it takes 3 seconds per page.
- The fax resolution of the printer is 200×200 dpi.
- Some faxing features includes PC fax, automatic redial, address book, delay send, broadcast fax.
- User can speed dial to 60 numbers and 30 groups.
- User have connectivity options that includes
- USB port, Wireless feature, Wi-Fi direct printing, Ethernet.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is 8.5×47.24 in.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are Legal, Letter, A4, 195×270 mm,100×148 mm, B5, B6, 5×7 in, 4×6 in.
- Paper feeding method is Friction feed method.
- The input tray can be loaded with 250 plain sheets of paper, 20 sheets of premium Glossy Photo paper.
- Also, the output tray can be feed with 30 sheets of plain paper, 20 sheets of premium Glossy Photo paper.
- Epson L6190 allows four ink color that includes Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
- And the ink tanks can print 7500 pages in Black and 6000 pages in each color.
How to Download the drivers for Epson L6190
Download Linux Epson L6190 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson L6190 Printer is available on three platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson L6190 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson L6190 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson L6190 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson L6190 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson L6190 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson L6190?
A: This Epson L6190 Printer is a Multifunction printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson L6190?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson L6190 to my computer?
A: This Epson L6190 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.