The Epson Stylus Photo R1800 Printer Driver has a printing system that uses the print on demand thermal inkjet technology. This printer allows the printing with piezoelectric component there are 1440 nozzles in the machine that takes 180 nozzles for color printing. The size of the ink droplet is 1.5 picoliters (pl). This printer’s durability of any print on matte paper of heavyweight is up to 100 years. The Lightfastness test criteria of indoor display connections are as follows: The light source uses fluorescent light. This printer has a relative humidity of 60% without condensation and the glass mount is about 2 mm in a soda-lime size. The fade criteria are pure YMC (no black label) with a 30% loss at OD=1. In this article, you can get information about the Epson Stylus Photo R1800 driver download, and the steps to install it in Windows, and Mac.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson Stylus Photo R1800 printer, you have to install and set up the Epson Stylus Photo R1800 driver on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can find and install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson Stylus Photo R1800 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson Stylus Photo R1800
Now, let us see about the features of Epson Stylus Photo R1800.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 13 ppm in A4 size paper in monochrome mode.
- The printing speed of the printer for color prints is about 6.5 ppm.
- This printer uses RPM Technology (Resolution Performance Management).
- The printing speed of photo 8×10 inch (25.4 cm) photo takes 71 seconds and the printing rate depends upon the paper used in the printer it is recommended to use Epson Premium photo paper.
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 5760×1440 dpi (dots per inch).
- The paper feeding method is the Friction feed method.
- The printer can be filled with 120 sheets of paper.
- With 90 gsm (grams per square meter).
- Paper sizes include A3+, A3, A4, A5, A6, Letter, and Half letter.
- Color ink cartridges include Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Red, Blue, Gloss optimizers.
- For black printing, photo BLACK(T0541), MATTE BLACK(T0548).
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical dimensions of the printer are about 615×219×314 mm of width, Height, Depth respectively.
- Weighing about 11.7 kg.
- The printer comes up with two years of warranty.
How to Download Epson Stylus Photo R1800 Printer Driver
Download Epson Stylus Photo R1800 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
Epson Stylus Photo R1800 is available on two platforms.
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson Stylus Photo R1800 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson Stylus Photo R1800 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson Stylus Photo R1800 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson stylus photo R1800 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson stylusR1800 on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson stylus photo R1800?
A: Epson stylus photoR1800 is a multi-function printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson stylus photo R1800?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select Install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson stylus photo R1800 to my computer?
A: Epson stylus photo R1800 offers a wired connection to all PCs.