Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 has a precision core heat-free technology. The ink type used in this printer is DURABrite Ultra pigment ink. This printer allows automatic duplex printing. This product can be recycled, and the Automatic Duplex printing allows the user to Save 50% of the paper. Added to that the monthly duty cycle of the printer is 50000 pages and the recommended monthly volume is 2500 pages. The 4.3-inch display color screen with a touch screen feature allows the user to set up and navigate Easily. We have given the Epson WorkForce Pro EC-C7000 driver, features, and the steps to install the driver on Windows and Mac in this guide.
This printer can perform activities like printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Also, this printer comes up with ADF trays. Mobile printing options are also available in this printer. Through Epson connect, users can print from anywhere. Let’s see more about this printer features below in detail.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce EC-C7000, you have to install and set up the Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce EC-C7000
- Dimension of the printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 20.3×38.4×20.5 in Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- And the printer weighs about 45.4 lb (20.59 kg).
- In addition, the User can also print 999 copies PC free.
- The first copy out time of the printer is 14 seconds.
- In Monochrome the copying speed is 23 ipm (ISO).
- The copying speed of the printer is 10 cpm (copies per minute) in color.
- The maximum copy size allowed in this printer is 11×17 in.
- User can reduce and enlarge the copy size from 25-400%.
- Some copying features of this printer includes preview, resize, ID card copy, collate, adjustable copy density, Automatic duplex copying.
- This printer has color Flatbed scanner and Automatic ADF scanner.
- The optical resolution of the printer is 1200 dpi (dots per inch).
- The hardware resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi.
- The maximum resolution of the printer is 9600 dpi interpolated resolution.
- It has 48-bit of input color depth and 24-bit of output color depth.
- Also, This printer has CIS scanning technology (contact imaging sensor).
- Some scanning features include Scan to PC, scan to cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder, Scan to FTP, Scan to Memory Device, Scan to ScanSmart, Remove Shadow/ Punch Holes.
- The modem speed of the printer is 33.6 kbps.
- Memory storage up to 550 pages.
- User can speed dial to 200 maximum locations.
- Power consumption
- The printer consumes 20 Watts of power, while copying.
- It consumes 8.8 Watts of power when the printer is in ready mode.
- When the printer is in power off mode, the printer consumes 0.2 Watts of power.
- And when the printer is in sleep mode, the power it consumes is 0.8 Watts.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 25 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing(ISO).
- For duplex printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 12 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing(ISO).
- For duplex printing, the printing speed of the printer is 16 ppm in Monochrome and 9 ppm in color (ISO).
- And the minimum droplet ink size is 3.8 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×2400 optimized dpi(dots per inch).
- The first page copy out time is less than 8.5 seconds.
- User have connectivity options that includes
- Users can connect the printer and the computer for printing using High-speed USB 2.0 Interface, Wi-Fi, Wi Fi direct, and Wired Ethernet.
- The maximum paper size allowed in this printer is 13×19 in.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are 4×6 in, 3.5×5 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in,8.5×11 in 8.5×14 in, A4, A6, Half letter, legal, Executive.
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- Plain paper
- Epson bright white paper
- Multi Purpose Plus
- premium Presentation paper Matte
- Presentation paper matte
- Card Stock
- Photo paper Glossy
- Premium photo paper semi Gloss
- Ultra premium photo paper Glossy
- Media types allowed in these printers are
- The input tray can be loaded with 250 plain sheets of paper.
- Envelope type that can be used is No 10 envelope.
- And the ADF tray has 50 sheets of paper capacity.
- This printer uses DURABrite Ultra pigment ink.
- The replacement ink bottles is
- 812 Black ink cartridge.
- 812 Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta ink cartridges.
- 812XL Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta ink cartridges.
- 812XL Black ink cartridge.
- The operating relative humidity should be within 20-80% RH.
- However, the proper operating relative humidity when the printer is in storage should be between 5-85% with no condensation.
- The power emission level is 6.3 B(A) and the pressure emission of the printer is 48 dB(A).
- When the printer is operating, the environment temperature should be between 10 and 35 degree Celsius.
- When it is in storage, the temperature in the environment should be within -20 to 40 degree Celsius.
How to Download the drivers for Epson WorkForce EC-C7000
Download Linux Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Printer on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce EC-C7000?
A: This Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce EC-C7000?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and choose To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 to my computer?
A: This Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.
Check out the Related Articles
- HP Deskjet 3051A Printer Driver Download
- HP DeskJet 3056A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3055A Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver Download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8020 Printer Driver Download