Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF is a 4-in-1 inkjet color printer. This device has Precision core print head technology. Moreover, it uses DURABrite Ultra ink technology. With this printer, you can print, copy and fax. This printer has both Wired and Wireless features. The 6.8 cm display screen with a touch screen feature allows the user to set up and navigate Easily. The printer printing speed is 20 in Monochrome and 10 ppm in color. Added to that, this printer allows Automatic duplex printing, which allows users to print front and back pages without any work Manually. Users can also directly print from the USB. We also provided the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF Driver downloading link below for Windows and Mac.
Mobile printing options are also available in this printer, By using Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print, Epson iPrint app, users can print from mobile also. Users can print from Mobile, tablet, iPad, Android, iPhone.
Nowadays, printers are of different brands and different models. When you have a printer, there will be a CD / DVD which contains the driver installation file. By chance, if you can’t find the installation CD, you have to find and install the specific driver on your PC. For instance, if you have an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF, you have to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF drivers on your PC.
In Printerdriversdl.com, you can install drivers for all the brands of printers. There are drivers available for all platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Let’s see how to install and set up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF printer driver on Windows and Mac PC.
Features of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF
The features of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF are,
Dimensions of the Printer
- The physical measurements of these printers are 425×378×249 mm Width, Depth, and Height respectively.
- The printer weighs about 8.6 kg.
- This printer has a A4 Color Flatbed scanner.
- It has Contact Image Sensor scanning technology.
- The scanning speed is 6 seconds per page in monochrome and 12 seconds per page in Color flatbed scanner.
- The scanning speed is 7 ipm (Images Per Minute) in monochrome and 7 ipm in ADF scanner.
- Moreover, The scanning resolution of the printer is 1200×2400 dpi (dots per inch).
- The ADF scanning resolution is 1200 dpi.
- Fax type of this printer is black, white, and color fax capability.
- The modem speed of the printer is 33.6 kbps.
- The transmission speed of the printer is 3 seconds per page.
- Memory storage up to 180 pages.
- User can speed dial to 100 names.
- The printing speed of the printer is about 20 ppm (pages per minute) in Black ink printing (ISO).
- For the color printing, the printing speed of the printer is about 10 ppm (ISO).
- For duplex printing speed is 10 ppm in monochrome and 7 ppm in color.
- The monthly duty cycle of the printer is 20000 pages per month.
- The minimum droplet ink size is 3.8 picoliters (pl).
- The printing resolution of the printer is about 4800×2400, dpi(dots per inch).
- When the printer is copying, the printer consumes 15 Watts of power.
- Also, it consumes 1.2 Watts of power in Sleep mode.
- In power off mode it consumes 0.3 watts.
- When the printer is ready it consumes 6.4 watts.
- Users can connect the printer and the computer for printing using High-speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi, NFC and Ethernet interface.
- Paper sizes allowed in these printers are A4, A5, B5, C6, DL Envelope, A6, Letter, legal, 10×15 cm, 13×18 cm, user defined.
- The output tray can be loaded with 80 plain sheets of paper.
- The ADF tray can be loaded with 35 pages.
- In the multifunction tray user can load 250 sheets of paper maximum.
How to Download the Drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF
Download Linux Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF driver’s latest version for your PC.
List of Available Drivers
This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF Printer is available on two platforms
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS X v10.12, macOS X v10.11, macOS X v10.10, macOS X v10.9, macOS X v10.8, macOS X v10.7, macOS X v10.6
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Then choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, select your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, all the necessary files will be installed on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute. You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the Installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF is ready to print all your files.
How to Install & Setup Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear. Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The setup file will be installed.
- If you want, you can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Why Install Official Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF Driver
For printers, there are plenty of websites where you can download and install the driver file. You can find the driver installation file for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWFPrinter on numerous sites. But, those files may or may not be integrated with unwanted software and tools. So, it is the safest option to download the driver files only from the Epson official website. On the official website, you can find drivers without any hidden files. If any error occurs while installing or the printer is not working properly, you can claim the warranty only if you have used the official setup file. Third-party setup files may damage your printer.
Q: What type of printer is an Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF Printer is an Inkjet printer that gives high-quality prints at optimal print speed.
Q: How do I update my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF?
A: Go to the Setup menu and choose Device Settings. Navigate to Firmware Update and select To install Update.
Q: How do I connect my Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF to my computer?
A: This Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720DWF Printer offers both wired and wireless connections to all PCs.
Check out the Related Articles
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Printer Driver Download
- Brother HL-2242D Printer Driver Download
- Samsung CLP-770 Printer Driver Download
- Samsung SCX-4821HN Printer Driver
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 Printer Driver Download